Chapter 8: Training Akumas, Shadow Ninja gives the Face (Part One)

As the days go by and Marinette has to deliver her homework before the deadline. I know that for some it is very tired but no ways.

Marinette: I want it to be a vacation.

Tikki: But Marinette, if you do not hurry to finish your duties, you will not have vacations.

Marinette: I already know that, but because the teachers always send me a mountain of homework if the holidays are near.

Tikki: no Marinette modes to surrender or surrender? So this is it, now hurry up because I'm hungry.

Marinette: Okay, but let me concentrate on what I'm doing.

Tikki: Listen then do not complain that you owe matters only because of me.

Marinette: well ...

On the other hand at school ... (Sunday)

Teacher: very good students, today we will do a mixed relay race training that will be given on Tuesday of the next week.

Students: ¡YESSSSSSSS!!!!

Teacher: but first let's split into 4 teams of 6 people for training, did you hear? I say the names or you will choose with whom?

Students: we will choose.

Teacher: well you decide.

Connor: I've trained for this, I hope we can all 3 team up with 3 others.

Amaya: I hope that we have always gotten used to working together je je.

Greg: I want it to be the day, I feel like I have everything.

Connor: * stretching his arms * do you know why I feel this way? Because this is going to be the best competition of my life, I hope my mom and dad see me running. (6)

Amaya, Greg: us too.

Cameron: Hey, can I team with you?

Amaya: Of course, we only have 2 more left.

Already coming 2 more (they are male boys random (XD Amaya left alone)) then the training begins; Is that each team will have a very different warm-up than the rest (it depends on whether it is "soft" or hard) and run 3 laps to the court, the one that starts the race at the beginning carries a club that when it passes it and so Successively until reaching the goal (7).

3 hours later...

Greg: * his stomach growls * I'm really hungry, I want to eat fried chicken.

Amaya: You should not eat fried chicken, then you get tired really fast; Better eat fruits and / or natural juices so that you feel energized again.

Connor: It's true, Greg.

Greg: nothing happens besides I already ate before training but I do not know why my stomach sounds so suddenly.

Amaya: Are you lying?

Greg: No, it's serious.

Amaya: But you better not faint on the way.

Cameron: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you laugh, but Amaya is right you have to eat well to have strength in the race.

Amaya: you know Cameron> :) aside looking around .... WHY STAY LIKE THE ONLY GIRL OF THE TEAM? !!!

Connor: Stay calm, that should not affect you.

Amaya: Of course, I'm ashamed to be with pure children, but since.

Cameron: besides being the prettiest of all-

Throws him a chair but fails.

Cameron: Hey, what's wrong with you, just kidding.

Amaya: stop telling me "cute" because the next you'll see.

Greg: Well stop fighting that we have to keep training.

All: yes.

7:00 pm ... in an unknown location (8) ...

Night Ninja: this time I want to be the strongest and the most invincible but to be able to defeat those heroes in pajamas NINJALINOS, TIME TO TRAIN UNTIL I CAN!

The ninjalinos obey the orders of Night Ninja ... after 5 hours.

Night Ninja: AG NOTHING WORKS, THEY ARE INSERVABLE!

The ninjalinos look at him angry and they frightened.

Hawk Moth: What do I see? Oh a ninja who just wants to be strong and defeat those creatures that for me does not matter, but I'll give him more than that. * Transform a butterfly into Akuma * FLY MY LITTLE AKUMA! GIVE IT THE POWER OF FORCE!

Then the akuma enters his combat rod.

Hawk Moth: Hello Shadow Ninja, I am Hawk Moth and I will give you the strength and agility you need for your combat, but in return you have to bring me the miraculous of Ladybug and Chat Noir.

Night Ninja: your orders will obey and I will exercise them, ALL BY THOSE MIRACULOUS!

Then it becomes Shadow Ninja.

In their rooms

Connor: * tired * is too heavy :( We have to train hard to win * looking at the ceiling * tomorrow will be another day.

He falls asleep.

The next day ... (Monday)

Everyone arrives at school in their sport uniform for the next training, but something strange happened that made that the training was canceled.

Teacher: bad news guys, all the sports equipment for the race disappeared.

Connor: Did he disappear or was he robbed?

Professor: we do not know exactly Connor; But what if tomorrow will be the day and if we cancel this is a waste of time.

Connor: understood Professor.

The teacher leaves.

Amaya: Guys look here, prints but black? Previously they were of purpula color.

Connor: That sounds bad to me. HEROES IN PAJAMAS, WITH VALENTINE, AT NIGHT SAVING THE DAY!

In Marinette's room ... it was already 6:00 p.m.

Marinette: I'M ALL OUT! I give up :(

Get a call from Adrien.

Marinette: Hello? ...... Adrien?

Adrien: Hello Marinette, do you know that tomorrow is the deadline for homework?

Marinette: * nervous * s-yes, hey speaking of homework, I need your help, you spend all my homework? It's just that I have not advanced at all.

Adrien: Of course, that's why I call you so I can go to your house to do the homework.

Marinette: * blushing * e-e-okay.

Adrien: thank you good bye.

Marinette: goodbye ... * goes to bed very nervous * GO TO COME TO MY HOUSE! GO TO COME TO MY HOME! Are you coming to my house

Tikki: * while talking Marinette * for that if you have head, Marinette> :(

To be continued...

(6) not much is known about Connor's parents, if they could at least appear in the series. (Only released only the name in "Catboy's Tricky Ticket"

(7) research on the internet, is a lot of information.

(8) SPOILER! The training place for Night Ninja is probably in an abandoned place.