Chapter 9: Training Akumas, Shadow Ninja gives the Face (Part Two)

Warning: little violent content, if you are super sensitive do not read it but if you have a brave heart then yes (obviously so fight the ninjas)

Narrator (me): One night in the city and a brave threesome of heroes are ready to fight the villains villains so they do not ruin the day.

Amaya becomes ... Owlette!

Greg becomes ... Gekko!

Connor becomes ... Catboy!

Are heading towards the HQ ... THE PJ MASKS!

Catboy: We must find out where those prints come from, luckily I brought the sheet.

Gekko: then let's use the Gekko-Mobile.

The PJ Masks go to the Gekko-Mobile but they had to look for an exact address.

Catboy: Where was it-?

Suddenly someone got on top of the Gekko-Mobile.

Ladybug: were you looking for me?

PJ Masks: LADYBUG? !!! (9)

Ladybug: yes, who else?

Chat Noir: I'm also on the list.

Ladybug: Chat Noir and I go ahead and look for the cause of this.

Chat Noir: we will notify you with a signal that we will give you.

PJ Masks: All right.

They leave, a while later .... the signal arrives.

Owlette: There it is, Gekko follows it.

Gekko: Good.

On arrival they realized that this is an abandoned place, all deserted.

Gekko: what a scare, Gekko-Mobile Camouflage! It is done.

Catboy: Now let's all in-

Voice: welcome to my ninja castle!

All: huh?

All go inside and shocked they see a hooded one (obvious in black cape) and when removing it reveals itself: IS SHADOW NINJA!

Catboy: NIGHT NINJA ???

Ladybug: N-Ninja?

Chat Noir: what thing?

Shadow Ninja: SILENCE! YOU SHOULD DISAPPEAR FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

Owlette: What are you talking about?

Gekko: Where are your ninjalinos?

Shadow Ninja: who cares and apparently do not know how to behave as it should be when they are in my presence ... I WILL TEACH YOU FOR STRENGTH!

Shadow Ninja launches a black flame to the skies and falls several giant thorns, including the equipment of the stolen school.

Shadow Ninja: WHAT TRAINING STARTS!

Shadow Ninja falls from above, they try to avoid being hurt with the rod but unfortunately they hurt or others dodge it and falls directly to Ladybug but she stops him with his hand.

Shadow Ninja: You'll be the first, Ladybug.

Ladybug gives him a leg kick but fails, he dodges her and they both fight until I take Ladybug's leg.

Shadow Ninja: Your strength and agility are above average, but you ... * pulls his leg and pushes with his stick * YOU CAN NOT OVERCOME ME! * Kicks her by the waist *