Chapter 14: The Other "Chat Noir", The Arrival Of Dark Catboy (First Part)

SUBTITLE: a Misunderstanding.

One more day to go to class, everyone talked about what they are going to do the day of exchange of gifts with someone next to the seat, Greg is sitting at his desk, alone and does not have someone to exchange a gift with, but he preferred do not participate. On the other hand Connor is very desperate because as in Amaya's birthday I do not give him anything, he is afraid of being claimed by her and feeling bad.

Greg: Connor, what are you doing sitting there? Will not you participate?Connor: I ask the same of you.Greg: I've been waiting for centuries for someone to sit with me and nothing.Connor: to begin with no one loves you and to finish the master I assign you there.Greg: HEY! > :-(Connor: I was kidding, I also do not know what to give to Amaya.Greg: call Marinette.Connor: she's in her things, she does not have time for that.Greg: what then?Connor: I think he's probably giving me something in return.Greg: it's not going to give you anything if you keep it that way.Connor: It's true, I'd better go to my house quickly.

Connor at the end of the class goes home and to his surprise he had forgotten his backpack and had to return to find it.  

Connor: I found it.He returns to his house to leave his backpack and see his savings, breaks the piggy bank and realizes that he does not have enough money for a gift.Connor: I'd better give you a sketch of us 3 together like the PJ Masks.He began to make the sketch but it took so long that he fell asleep to leave it the next day (18). The next day, at the bus stop.Amaya: I'm going to be late :-(Meanwhile Adrien was about to arrive at school when he sees Amaya standing waiting for a school bus, he asked the butler to follow her.Adrien: * lowering the glass * hello Amaya.Amaya: A-Adrien? H-hi.Adrien: are you going to your school?Amaya: yes and while I'm arriving something late.Adrien: then go up, I'll take you or rather, the butler will take you.Amaya: thank you very much but ...Adrien: It does not bother me, I still have time to go to school so come.Amaya: it's fine.In that Amaya gets into the car and go to school ......... 30 minutes later they arrive.Amaya: thank you for being so generous Adrien.Connor comes to school with the sketch and sees Amaya with Adrien spoken. Angry hid.Adrien: you're welcome, well I have to go too late.Amaya: goodbye.Adrien leaves, Connor was paralyzed from what he saw and decided to skip classes and return home. He went to his bed.

Connor: Why Amaya.....Why?

But he got bored and had to go outside to sit on a bench.

* Flashback *  

Catboy: Owlette... are you OK?

Owlette: yes im fine thank you....Catboy....what happened?

Catboy: nothing happens, i will protect you until now.

Connor: why does it hurt so much? why....?Hawk Moth: a small child who has been excluded by someone, but I will control it. * transform the butterfly * FLY! ENTER IN THE!Akuma enters his blue amulet.Hawk Moth: now if Dark Catboy, I am Hawk Moth; she has abandoned you for another and that is what you thought, you will recover her but in return I need the miraculous of Ladybug and Chat Noir.Dark Catboy: your wishes are my Hawk Moth orders. Count on me!To be continue...(18) It is seen that in some episodes Greg is always alone at his desk.(19) It was shown that Connor knows how to draw both before transforming and in Day Mode.