About Vampdragoxs

These creatures were discovered when they were traveling to trade with nearby partners. During the travel s storm happened and most got deserted on Drago Island. Being mysterious to the Vampdragums, they were mostly non talkative. The Vampdragox's are humans with dragon wings, fangs, fox ears, and a fox tail. They have some similarities with the Vampdragums, but they are very different. These creatures are aggressive when they first meet someone new, this is the reason why war broke out between them and the Vampdragums. Their power is unlimited and they train harshly to be the strongest. When they are mad and in battle, they slaughter without mercy. They can often block out emotions when fighting, and make their humanity levels drop low making them like a wild untamed animal. Although they have the same cast system as Vampdragums, all parties can learn limitless power. One of the current leaders, Sakuse Hardstone, is the youngest leader to rule over their land. Their current location is Killianopolis, after the first leader who created the clan they know today. Many can be attracted to humans, but it takes time for them to warm up to others. Their leader, Sakuse Hardstone, was threatened by enemies forces, she found a note written in blood on her wall from a murdered guard saying "Leave or else". After that, the threats kept rolling in and since that she hasn't been seen since, but she is still on duty as the leader of the Vampdragoxs Clan.