Chapter 1

"Alarm ring"

It was 6:52am On sunny Monday morning

"Sigh" Another dream Kendal thought to himself why

do I keep dreaming of these horrible Circumstances.? Anyways let me get ready for school. I hop in the shower brush my teeth and put on my blue skinny jeans, my black skater shirt snd my vans, grab my backpack and rushed down the stairs to the smell of eggs and bacon my mom made.

You hungry My mom said? Starving I said with my eyes half open. My mom was Social worker So she cooked before she headed to work she look so tired but she always wakes up early and cook for us. I wasn't the only child.

I have an older sister name brianna she in college, we talk everyday we have a real tight bond I cried when she left for college.

it was like she was more than a sister she was my Diary.

I know that sounds gay but hey its the truth.

"Stop touching my food" A kid screams "No you stop touching my food" Another kid scream.

Boys shut up and eat your breakfast Mom said. Because if you miss the bus you guys walking yo school.

Noooo. they screamed

Than Eat up" She said Smiling with a smirk

-Kendal POV-

Those Where my annoying twin brothers Jayden snd Jaylen.

These guys Are the most annoying kids I ever met, They always fighting over the dumbest shit.

Anyways enough about them, I ate my breakfast and ran to my bus stop it was 7:25 and School l starts at 8:25.

As I waited I heard a very loud voice scream my name "Kenndaaaalllll"

Urgh it was my best friend mehgan
Picture her 5 foot 3 ,Long jet Black hair ,she real thick, and she has beautiful brown eyes. We been been friends since we was in the 3rd grade

She was real ugly As she said it, But Now she real beautiful

I had a crush on her but I realize we was real tight of friends

So I kept it to myself. And we kept the friendship going strong.

She ran as she was beeing chase by a serial killer

she finally caughy her breath "So you couldnt text a bitch back last night" she said as her hand rest on her hip? Who dick you been sucking?

No its not like that I was studying for a test in chemistry today and I want a real passing score .

I want a high G.P.A and go to a top college.

Mehgan look at me with those brown eyes sharply: And said Okay. "You always at home studying, Reading books, And writing essays" she said As she applied lipgloss on her lips, You need a social life and a man.

-Mehgan POV-

kendal is the type of person who would ditch me at a party to go read a book. Who the fuck does that? Kendal thats who. He always studying,

He hasnt been in a relationship in 3 years he needs a man

someone who would fuck that ass good.

But he wont take my advice At all. He will be a lonely maid with twelve cats, And have gray hair on his crotch ,he needs to get his life together real quick or ima have to take actions in my own hands.

He lucky he gay He is real cute but he swings on a different boat "Sigh"

Why all the cute ones have to be gay? I mean whats wrong with the pussy? If you can kiss boys you can kisss the puss too.

I dont need a man, I dont want one" kendal said angrily.

As he was snapping the bus came we got on and took our seat in the middle.

Nobody but the Athletes and cheerleaders sit in the back

And me and Kendal wasnt none those.

I was more into Marine biologist stuff

While kendal was more into beeing a Science nerd

But we rather be those than brainless zombies.

Im Not saying all Athletes And Cheerleaders are dumb but them, stupider than sack of rocks.