Chapter 18

-Kendal POV-

I woke up next to terrance naked body.

I can not believe me and him slept together.

What will Daquan think when he finds out,  I mean Idc but what ever.

It was time for school and I was super sore.

that boy did a number on me.

A good dick will heal everything in life.

I was by my locker my crew walked up.

"Ahh someone's glowing"! mehgan said

"Yess hunni you glowing whats been up??? Erika

I might as well tell them.

"I had sex with terrance last night and it was some good dick I tell you" I said with joy.

"Umm, Lucky whore you had that dick twice while I can't get nun" erika said angrily

"I thought you guys was not speaking" !kenneth asked

"I mean one thing led to another and bam my legs was in the air" I said

"So what will happen if stephanie finds out or Daquan than what"?? Mehgan asked

"Idk,  but hey what else can happen im already battered and bruised up I say bring it" I said very fiesty.

So everyday after school me and terrance been hanging out and we been having sex.

We working on our projects and next thing I knew we was in the laundry room fucking.

"Ahhh I moan Gimme dat dick baby"

Thursday,  We was On top of the counter he was eating me out

"Baby, jesus I moaned'

"Im funna nutt baby, keep eating me baby" I said

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh  oooooooooooo shit....I moaned so loud I thought the neighbors hear me...

That was amazing, we been having sex for the past three to four days now. .I was feeling good.

"Lets finish our project now" Terrance said

We went to the living room and finish our project. .

im sure we would get an A.

It was friday, And it was project day And I haven't seen terrance nor stephanie.

10 minutes later both of them walked in Madd af.

Stephanie gave me a look that says I will catch your bitch ass later.

Im like, what happened.

Later on that day, after getting a B on the project I was happy.

im skipping down the hall. I see stephanie and this Other girl she look just like her. .

I walked pass and she tap me..

"I thought I told your ass to stay away from my man" Stephanie said angrily.

"I thought about it, but i thought to myself No!! You aint nobody so I've been seeing your man " I said with attitude.

"BITCH, YOU WILL GET YOUR ASS BEAT RIGHT NOW BUT YOU LUCKY IM PREGNANT"

"HONEY YOUR LUCKY YOU PREGNANT" I said back at her.

"Or what??"

"No I will not fight you girl,  but if it comes to that than so be it, I see you brung your body guard yall was funna jump me"

"No jumping, I just came to you with a warning one last warning

STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN, OR YOU WILL FACE SOME CONSEQUENCES YOU HEAR ME"

"I will," I said sarcastically.

I walked away thinking this bitch think Im scared she has no idea.

Terrance POV-

I made it home and Kendal was their I saw him packing his shit, he look like he was scared.

"Where you going" I asked.

"He coming home with me" A deep voice said

I turn around it was Daquan

"He coming home with me yo!! Where he belongs"

"Nahh bruh, he is where he belong,  I broke up with my baby mama for him today so Little Boy do yourself a favor Get out my house" Terrance said

"GET OUT MY HOUSE" he shouted again

"OR WHAT FOOL, YOU AINT SHIT"

He grabbed Kendal,  I grabbed kendal It's like we was playing tug a war with him-

All I felt was sucka punched me in my face.

Oh you wanna fight bruh,  Alright, Bitch ass nigga, ill show you why they call me Muney baby boy, ima cash that ass whoopen.

I tackled him down I was throwing jabs left and right

He grabbed and flipped me and was throwing punches but he was missing blows,ol punk ass can't even fight.

he fight like a queen.

I grabbed him and tossed him on the counter straight jabs in his stomach he was gasping for air.

He grabbed a pan and "BAM"  he hit me with it on my back.

I dropped to the floor.

He grabbed Kendal. .

He was screaming 'Let Go Of me' He was screaming for dear life.

I gathered all the strength and I chased after him, I hoped on top of Daquan And started pounding with all my might

All the anger I had all on my fist and pounded with all my might.

I got off him, and he tackled me.

Before I could really get him real good, the police came and pulled him off me, my lip was bleeding,  and couple scratches.

He was messed up badly I fucked him up badly. ..

The police arrested both of us,  and took us to the station up the street

We got their and alot of questions been asked.

The police asked kendal about his abused.

He spoke, And it was final.

Daquan was going to jail since he had multiple offenses.

The police came and told us That Daquan is going to jail for a long time.

"Thank YOU GOD" Kendal said.

"We was joyous with joy"

Am I free from his claws??  , Kendal ask the officer.

"Yes you are, you dont have to worry about him anymore" Officer Jeremy said.

Me and Kendal lock lips.

So does that mean we back together I asked. .

"No, I mean I just got out of bad relationship its funna take some time'" He said

"Oh"??

"Kidding,  Of course we back together But promise me you will never hurt me>"

"I promise on my life I won't hurt you ever again"

We walked out hand in hand.

It was for the first time I was truly happy,  I got the love of my life back,  what can go wrong???

-Writers pov-
You think all is good but the worst is to come find out what..
stick around for the update coming real soon.
comment vote.
tell ya friends.