Chapter 19

-Kendal POV

After everything thats been going on I finally can say im at peace with myself,  I have my man back and thats all I can ask for.

So we went back to Terrance house and we saw his mom their in shock. .

"Um terrance,  What happened to my house" She asked.

"It was an attack, so I had to defend the house mom,  I was a ninja I was like pow pow he laughed

"She looked at him and then looked at me,

"So is this the famous kendal, He adorable.

So im glad yall friends She said"

Actually Mom, Kendal is not my friend He is my........boyfriend" he said

"Boyfriend?? As in yall two together and stuff"

"Yes, He is the love of my life I cant live without him he complete s me and I just hope you accept it"

She look at us and bust out laughing.

"Honey, I knew you was gay for a while I was just waiting for you to tell me" She smiled

"Wait,  how did you know"

"Baby im your mother,  I know these stuff and plus I heard you in your sleep one time talking about kendal I love you and blah blah"

His face turn red.

"Come here" SHe grabs terrance "Baby I would love you even if you was a transgendered you came out my pussy so ima love you forever"

"I love you mom he said,

"I love you 2 baby"

I was happy to see terrance accept him for who he is.

Next thing I knew, She called and hugged me.

I felt so loved by her.  Tears came out my eyes when she said welcome to the family.

"Now terrance,  CLEAN MY DAM HOUSE before tonight I have someone comin over"

"Mama, you got a man coming over" Terrance asked

"Who said It was a man" she said.

We looked at each other like whhhaaaaatttttt.

"Honey,  im grown woman I use go mess with girls in college so im bringing that back out and I met this fine woman and we have a date later.  Stop questioning me im grown"

And she walked away.

"Now who would of thought terrance mama was into girls this is just funny. 

Now I have to go face my mother.

We haven't spoken since I moved out and live with Daquan.

I miss her and I have to tell her everything that's been going on.

So later on that day I went over to my mother's house.

I opened the door and twins jump out the couch

"Kendal, Kendal we miss you"

They was hugging me so tight I couldn't breathe I missed these guys so much tears came out my eyes.

My mother walked down the stairs with tears in her eyes when she saw me.

She ran to the door and hugged me tight.

She was crying,  I was crying

"Baby I miss you so much, i Prayed everyday I see you come home and GOD answered my prayers.