Chapter 9

-Kendal POV-

I woke up with the word divorce echoing in my head. 

Why A divorce? I thought when you married you suppose to fix things, But guess their issues wasn't fixable.

It was already Monday And it was time for school.

And I saw mehgan at the bus stop early.

i walked by her and ignored.

'Bitch I know you see me" Mehgan said out loud

"I see you, But where the fuck was you and Erika and kenneth friday"???

"Boo, after the game we went out to eat, Than friday all three of us woke up with a stomach virus and we had to stay home.  I told my mom to tell you but guess she forgot??!!

"Oh dam im sorry to hear that yall okay"

"Im fine now, So anything new happened with you.

Should I tell her About Friday, How me and terrance went on a date now he my boyfriend,  I mean she is My best friend but ima keep it low low and responded

"Nothing,  "same old same old" I said Smiling.

-Mehgan POV-

Something happened,  He look happy Extremely happy.. Kendal did something and probably afraid to tell me but ima wait.

Kendal POV-

It was lunch time and I had my crew with me again and I felt less alone.

"Bitch did yall get tea, Terrance is s free man now" Erika said as she brushes her hair

"Yes I heard, I read it online earlier" Kenneth said

"What do you think happend" Mehgan ask.

"Probably another bitch came in the picture,  You know how these athletes are they always fucking shit up" Erika said

My face turn red, Im that new bitch  But it wasn't me that ruined they relationship,  shanell was unfaithful to him I thought to myself.

I responded

"Maybe he was unhappy, Maybe shanell made him unhappy and he moved on to someone better".

"Can't wait to see her she probably ugly as shit, " kenneth said laughing.

All three bust out laughing, while I sat back quietly.

So its been officially one month since ive been dating terrance,  And that month has been amazing. My friends still dont know, Its hard keeping this secret So ill have to talk to him and see if I can persuade him if I can tell my friends about us..

So later on that day we was texting each other I was nervous but I went in for the kill

"Text Convo"

Kendal : Bae we need To Talk Its Important

Terrance : Oh Shit, You Dumping me huh?

Kendal : No of course not babe Thats the farthest thing from my mind, But I need to ask you something.

Terrance : Sure? What is it.

Kendal : We been together for a month and it's been hard keeping this secret from my friends,  And its eating me alive So I was wondering can I tell them about us??

Terrance : Hell No!!!!!! They might out me To the school and I don't want that.

Kendal : No they wont trust me babe they not like that Do You trust me??

He took a while to reply back and than he finally me

Terrance : Of course I trust you, Its your friends I dont trust.

But If it's important to you than sure but I wanna be their tho.

Kendal : OMG REALLY?? You wont regret I promise. .

So It was a Saturday afternoon My brother's was at the park and my mom was at work.  I still wasn't speaking to her after I heard her and my dad was getting a divorce.

I had Mehgan, Erika and Kenneth over to tell them The good news

So they at the couch and listened to me.

"Guys I have great news... I have a boyfriend"

They look at each and started laughing.

"No seriously Whats the real news" Mehgan said

"That is the news I have a boyfriend we been together for a month" I said calmly

"Congratulations" Kenneth said

"Wait Why are we now finding about this" Erika asked.

"Because, He told me dont tell nobody but I had ask him can I tell you guys he agreed.

"Thats great boo, Mehgan said

"When do we meet the special guy" Kenneth asked

*Knock Knock*

"Right now"

I walked and open the door and their was terrance in his teams jacket and sweat pants and his snap back on looking sexy af.

"Hey baby" he said and we lock lips ,Toungue action and all.

"Guys this is my special guy, Well You know his name already. He is the one who makes my world at peace"

I look at them and they mouth was wide open

Not one word came out they mouth.

"Say something,  Anything??" I said

Erika busted out Fake crying "WHY ALL THE CUTE ONES ALWAYS TURN OUT TO BE GAY,  IS THEIR ANY HOPE FOR ME!!!!!!!

He started laughing

"but im happy for you mehgan said, You finally found a man who, would of thought it would be terrance

Congratulations kenneth said Smiling.

Erika got up and said

"ARE YOU SURE YOU GAY, YOU COULD JUST BE CONFUSED I MEAN URGHH!!!! WHY YOU LEAVING THE PUSSY MAN YOU SURE YOU GAY U SEXY MUTHAFUCKA"

"No im gay he said laughing Kendal is all I need and think about it.

"Awww all 3 of them said

I Kissed my prince as I let them watch us

For the first time I was truly happy And I had Terrance to thank.He was my everything and I wouldnt want it any other way.

"