Chapter 16

-Terrance POV continues

I saw stephanie face just dropped to the floor.

She ran as fast as she can,  when she dissappear I aint even know it.

dam I thought to myself,  what have I done.

I walked to Kendal and he was fixing himself.

"Look, im sorry I caused you problems I didn't mean it" Kendal said

"Nah, its cool its what ever.

"So what you gunna do now???

"I have no idea but ill cross that bridge when I get their, So what you funna do about this relationship that you in??" I asked.

"Well, I have no idea what to do if I leave he will kill me so he says"

"HE WILL DO WHAT???? KILL WHO? YOU? NAH HE GOT LIFE FUCKED UP IF HE THINK HE WILL HA I will kill that nigga !!

"What can I do?? he said sadly

before I could answer my mother called me. dam

"Ill see you later Duty calls"

I walked off.

Later that day I went over to stephanie house to talk and sort things out.

*knock, knock*

She opened the door,  she look me up and down and rolled her eyes.

"Look I can explain

"Explain what, that you wasn't kissing another dude today when you supposed to be with me. Im your girlfriend why was you kissing another boy?? she snapped as she sits on the couch.

"Me and dude he well.....is my ex..

"So your gay?? she asked

"No, im bi"

"Not gay but gay"

"Girl what ever"

"So, Here's what you funna do for me.

We going to forget this little accident if you stop talking to that queen" She said resting her hand on her hips.

"WHAT WHY????

"Because,  I can't be having him around you, and have him take you away from me hell no, so we funna go to his house and you funna tell him to his face you will never speak to him again??

"what will happen if I don't"

"Well this incident will be leaked to the school.

M.V.P Terrance miler is Gay!! And been messing around with kendal the queen That will ruin your rep. Now we wouldn't want that to happen do you??

"No" I said biting my lips hard

"Good boy, Oh and BTW im 4 months pregnant So your ass aint going nowhere and im not gunna be no baby mama " She laughed

As soon I heard pregnant my heart dropped I thought she was gaining weight but pregnant?? What ima do now??

"Now let's go to Kendal and tell him what I told you" She said

We walked and saw Ken dal was walking towards my house.

He saw me and waved.

I ignored him.

"So you don't know me anymore" he said Smiling

"Um, I have to talk to you" I said trying to hold back tears

"What is it"

"We cant speak to each other again. ....ever" I said

"What why" Tears started falling off his face.

"Because terrance is my man and I don't want him near you around you At all We got that little boy" Stephanie snapped

"its what you want terrance???.  is that what you want??

I was quiet I couldn't answer my mouth was dry,  I was tounge tied.

"Fine, Bye terrance have a nice life" He ran Fast before I could answer.  what have I done I thought?

-Kendal POV-

Im running home tears falling out my face.  I can't believe I let my guard down thinking he cared for me, but he let his bitch tell him what to do.

I thought we was.....never mind.

I walked in the house and Daquan was their Watching his game.

I said hey babe.

"What, dont you see me watching the game" He snapped.

I was in this relationship alone.  So I just went in the room till he left for work. he didn't even tell me bye.

I was in this apartment alone.  My phone runged it was erika

"Bitch were you at" She shouted

"At the house"

"You still with Daquan ol fuck ass????

"Yes, but idk

"Anyways guess who nominated for prom queen.

"Who?

"Me Duh? I got nominated today so it's me, Stephanie, June and shanell.

prom king is Latrell, Ashton, kenneth And Terrance"

"Congratulations boo"

Prom is 3 months Way than graduation than ima leave for Florida I can't wait so much drama.

"Bitch ill call you later gotta do my campaign early.

"Bye"

Yet again im alone. My friends was busy, my man aint my man he barely be home,  my mother she idk where she at now since I moved away, mim alone and terrance was my only Hope but he Beeing control by a bitch,  what do I do now???

-this was short but im working hard on the next chapters, bringing you guys more juicy shit but school work is fucking with me.but dont worry ima give you more drama, more sex and it will be good.

What do you guys think funna happen next? With all this drama going on and more coming up? comment, vote plz.

UPDATE COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!