Chapter 3 (Cafeteria)

-Kendal POV-

It was lunch time and I was hungry as shit. It was about 11 o'clock and my stomach is begging me to feed him, and feeding him is what ill do.

I grabbed my lunch and Go to our table with my friends. And this time my friend Rasheeda joined us. Rasheeda A.k.a Sheeda Is A dancer for the school,  she was brown, about 5'7 Short bob hair and curvy.

All the boys want her because she is sexy af.

Rasheeda: So you Guys heard They might cancel Homecoming

Mehgan and Erika Both said what!!!!!! Why??

Rasheeda: Because someone Stole The money for it and if they dont find it by the Thursday Homecoming is canceled.

Kenneth: Who Would Do Such a thing

Rasheeda: Idk But who ever is responsible better give it

Erika: For real I had ideas for my weave color all planned out and shit they better confess If i find out who is responsible for this the name of jesus I will sacrifice him or her.

Rasheeda Started laughing

"So how Do you feel about homecoming beeing in verge of cancelation Kendal?

Kendal she snaps her fingers What was he looking at?

All turned around to see what I was staring at?

It was terrance the most popular boy in school, he was a basketball player that boy was about 6'3 Slimmed, Red bonned,Muscles for days,Tattoo's, two piercings and Green eyes. When I tell you that boy is beyond sexy I wanted him so bad, Ever since 9th grade

But to bad he wont ever notice me and he not gay =(.

-Terrance POV-

Yeah im sorta of a big deal aroud here,  having everyone respect you and looking up to you is a great feeling.  Not only im M.V.P For my basketball team but I gets bitchess at that

But I have a girlfriend tho, she a Cheerleader she goes by shanell We been dating for 6 months and we thee couple. she was real sexy that pussy was good also.

I also got my boys Terell, Latrell and damien with me im all good.

"Heyyyy muney" A group of girls said as they walk by us

Muney was my nickname

"Wass good Ladies I said winking at them.

They giggled.

Yeah its all respect here Im also A hood boy ion be on that bullshit with people.

"Heyy baby I heard someone said as I sat down

It was shanell my girlfriend she had on her cheerleading outfit looking sexy af

"wassup baby" I said kissing her toungues and shit

Im good I've been working on my rootines for tonight's game

im super excited" shanell said As she sat on my lap

"Really I can't wait to see you shake that ass for daddy I said lauging.

She laughed, Well I Have to go round the squad and go practice see you later.  she kissed me snd left

How did I get so lucky I ask myself.

Not only im M.V.P but I have a great girlfriend, great group of friends What more can I ask for?

-Kendal POV-

That boy put the S in Sexy He has been the only boy ive ever wanted so bad him and Mario lopez but Mario is married.

"You guys aint terrance beautiful I ask.

"You aint lying , Erika said as shr bites her nails I would back this pussy on him he wouldn't know what hit him let his big dick just.........

ERIKA!!!! We said laughing out loud

What its true she said laughing.

I know it's true kendal said

but he won't ever notice me im ugly!!!

"That's not true" Mehgan says You are real handsome You should go up and said wassup to him he will think you just a fan of him.

"Are you crazy" I said looking at her with my crazy eyes "That boy never notice me by going up to him like that will make me look desperate and stupid.

"You never know go for it" Kenneth said as he stuffed his face with Mac and cheese

Okay I said.

As I got up I bump into Zachary by accident dropping his plate.

He gave the most hated look I had ever seen on a human beeing I was scared I was shaking, my face turned red

I said im so sorry Zachary I didn't mean to it was an accident I said tears coming out my eyes.

He smiled And said no problem Accidents happens and You didn't mean it

I said thank you for understanding.

As I began to walk all I felt was a grip on my shirt pulling me back and I fell back on my ass"

It was Zachary who pulled me back. Next thing I knew I felt all the food I dropped on the floor he put it all on me not only That he poured someone chocolate milk on me.

He messed up My entire outfit Tho it wasn't all that but my mom work hard for my stuff and having him ruined them really hurt me.

He humiliated me in front of all these people I was embarrassed twice.  my face turned red And My eyes begin filling with tears.

All I saw was everyone laughing at me My pain was their Amusement =(

I ran grab my bookbag and ran out the cafeteria And ran to the janitor s closet and cried my eye s out.

How could someone be so mean to me Why?

Erika: You really are a jerk Zachary Urgh

Zachary: But you want this Jerk tho he puckered his lips

Erika move closer and *slap*

She walks off and go search for me.

-Terrance POV-

Dam, I felt bad for little buddy. He seem like a real cool kid why would they pick on him. I've seen him around school but ion know jitt name.  he always with the same 4 people. ion think he has friends? When his 4 not around he always Alone.

I want to talk to him but People will look at me like "Why is he talking to that Faggot?" And ion want that My Man hood was at play.

"That faggot had it coming Damien said Laughing with latrell and Terell

"Yeah He should watch his step ol dick sucking ass punk"

Come on guys Thats not cool He had enough dont you think?

Damien looked at me real funny And said

"Terrance you not actually going soft for a faggot now are you?

Me? Nahhh bruh neva fuck that faggot ol punk ass.

All three bust out laughing at what I just said.

I faked laughed but in the back of my mind I didnt mean it.

Wtf ?Why am I caring for him? Ion even know fool like that But seeing tears in his eyes really Made me heart hurt for him. 

Am I going soft?

Am I gay?? wtf do I care for a faggot for that's his business.

Something is wrong with me But idk what it was.

I Prayed its not what it is..

What do you guys think Terrance Going through his mind?

Chapter 4 coming real soon pleave  vote spread the word.