Chapter 5

-Kendal POV-

I roll over in my bed too look at my clock and I notice it was 7:20am

"Shit" I said I quickly jumped out my bed, Run to take a 3 minute shower , Put my clothes on and sprint to the bus stop like A marathon runner.

"Oh Look who decide to show up" Mehgan said As she fold her arms.

"Girl I was soo tired, and I guess my body didn't want to wake up"

She look me and down and said "Hmm, But guess what we lost the game last night"

"Oh dam that sucks he must be devastated" I said

"Yes Especially Terrance He was crying because you know he is M.V.P People like Espect him to do his best but He didn't perform at his best"

Dam I thought to myself, I know it must really suck to be in terrance position but He will be back on his feet soon.

"He will back,  He just had an off day I mean you cant win everything" She said

"Yeah I guess" I said

The bus came at 7:50 She was late but We made it in school right on time.

She made that bus fly like a rocket.

"As we sat in class our principal came on the speaker And made an announcement"

Athletes, Mandatory Meeting for all Basketball players Today at the gym It is important all must attend" Also Zachary brown Report To My office.

The class "oooo'ed" As Zachary Gets Up to go the office. As he walked he glared at me, Like I snitched or something But I didnt care because I didnt do nothing to him so stare away my friend.

It was lunch time And I looked around and not a sign of terrance, not even the basketball team hmm wonder they at??

"Okay look" Erika said I have a big dilemma I want My hair done what color do I pick pink or jet Black??

"Why dont you go natural" Kenneth said

"And look Dare I say normal? Boy you got me fucked up ima put both in my hair 30 inches again. She said laughing.

It was after noon already school ended But I stayed after school as usual With my science teacher and help her grade papers.

It was about 4:00 o'clock I decide to go home but I took the gym route and also to see if I see terrance their, We not friends but I just care about people.

So I walked in the gym and I over heard the coach yelling.

"I see you been slacking lately terrance, We cant afford to lose another fucking game, Its 2 Games we lost back to back. IF WE LOSE ANOTHER you off the team got it???" coach Stevens yelled.

"I got it coach" Terrance Answered

Coach Stevens left the gym and I saw the anger in terrance as he tossed the ball The ball flew back at my direction and caught it.

"Temper, Temper Someone Needs Ice To calm down" I said As I dribbled the ball towards him

"He laughs"  "No I need more than ice bruh, I Should of bashed his head in for talking to me like im his son" He said "But I didn't So he got lucky bruh.

"I heard you guys lost the game" I said

"Yeah 23-56:

"Dam sorry about that"

"Nahh its cool its not your fault"

"I know but it must be hard To lose 2 games in a row" I said as I toss the ball at him

"Yeah but im practicing hard And ive been doing these new shooting techniques but its not working??" URGH!!!!! he said with frustration.

You will get it, Just practice you will get I said Smiling but I got to go home ill catch with you later

"Ight Man thanks"

As im walking away I notice he trying to get it, but the ball keep missing the hoop and the way he was standing was all wrong so I said

"Hey, Idk much About Basketball But You should really try Holding the ball with your left hand and do the inside out spin that should help you" I winked and left

-Terrance POV-

Did this little nigga really try to teach me basketball?? Nahh Im going to try it and see. So one of the players was leaving and I told him let me try the move on him and see how it turn out.

I did It and it worked?? Wow it worked?

This little nigga Is some type of freaky wizard I thought to myself.

But let see how it turned out When I do it at the game on friday.

So After practice I got in my car and headed to my crappy house.

A Nigga was popular At school But at home I was just terrance.  My moms barely home. she work at a restaurant where she waitress in the day time and a waiter at night so she dont b home till 2am. than wakes up at 9am and do it all over again.

The only time I see her is on the weekends but barely.

I have 2 other siblings a little brother name Alex he was 14 and a little sister named Kimberly she was 13.

I had to take  care of them when my moms was at work.

I have no father because he left when I was 3 years old so I didnt know him. My mom got pregnant twice by another man but he left her.

its like her pussy was cursed but what ever.

I was living the dream at school, but at home I was alone It was empty.

That's why I hustle in the streets and do the things I do. I Have an empty  void inside Not even shanell can fill up.

But now I see kendal its something about him He is different, I feel like he  can understand me Once I talk to him more.

What do I do? He is Gay and people might look at me funny.

I layed in the bed in think about him.Everytime I do my heart skips a beat, and I want to know what was going on.  So tommorow im going to talk to him.

Im going to see How I act in front of him

I close my Lamp light and went to sleep.

-Kendal POV-

Im doing my homework and all Was on my mind Was Terrance.  Those few words we exchanged had really made me feel Maybe we can be friend?

At least friends Because he not interested in me and he not gay.

I just wish I had him all to myself But I can't.

I can only admire Him from a distance, just watch him with his ugly ass girlfriend make love faces go each other.

He is not even mine and im jealous,  I just want him so bad man is that so hard?? But let me finish reading and go to sleep dont want to be late for school.