-CHAPTER THREE.

new message to harefoodna!

mccartp64: lmao, you actually thought i was going to give you the satisfaction of me leaving?

harefoodna: awh cute, you missed me

mccartp64: awh like you miss your iq?

harefoodna: god i was wrong, ur not like a bird at all.. ur way more annoying

mccartp64: i bet i could get more birds than you lmao.

harefoodna: oh because birds totally like being corrected for their grammar all the time

mccartp64: you're damn right they do.

harefoodna: you're absolutely full of yourself, mccart.

mccartp64: achieving more than you ever have before to tease me with my last name, nice.
it's mccartney by the way.

harefoodna: weird first name, mccartney.

mccartp64: proving that you have a lower iq one step at a time. that's my last name, dumbass. like i'd ever tell you my first name.

harefoodna: like i'd want to know, mcbitch.

mccartp64: wish i gave a shit that you didn't want to know, git but i don't.

harefoodna: mchoe

mccartp64: at least i can get more ass than you.

harefoodna: doubt that's even possible.

mccartp64: it's so true! i don't need to get birds to be better than you, just goes to show that even blokes want me.

harefoodna: so, you're gay?

mccartp64: so, you can finally use grammar correctly?
guess i'm a great teacher.
yes, hare, i'm gay. problem?

harefoodna: no, not at all. i guess we finally have something in common, and you kind of are. i just got tired of your yapping like me english teacher. my name isn't hare.

mccartp64: i really don't care, hare. i'll call you names since you want to call me a mcbitch.

harefoodna: i was only teasing, people can do that you know.

mccartp64: i have to go, food guy but not to give you satisfaction.
goodbye.

mccartp64 has left the chat

harefoodna: oh don't worry mccartney, you're not giving me satisfaction.