-CHAPTER NINE.

george was confused, very confused.
he went to find that he had been blocked by paul and that he himself blocked him.
no, no, no. that wasn't right

paul was hurt, very hurt.
he knew he shouldn't be mad at george so he wasn't. why was he so fucking hurt?
it wasn't like george meant anything to him.

new chat with johnandrings!

johnandrings: is this paul?

mccartp64: yeah, who is this?

johnandrings: george's friend.

mccartp64: okay, what does he and you want?

johnandrings: he wants to know why you blocked him?

mccartp64: why don't you ask his lover?

johnandrings: lover? 😂
you're absolutely funny.

mccartp64: oh am i? they literally messaged me and told me to fuck off of him.

johnandrings: okay but i'm confused??
george would've told me if he had somebody.

mccartp64: well looks like he forgot to tell you.

johnandrings: i don't believe you, do you have proof?

mccartp64:

johnandrings: okay yeah, you're telling the truth

mccartp64: i shouldn't be mad at george but i am!

johnandrings: george would've told me this, he's me best friend. he tells me and john everything.

mccartp64: yeah, i know. he accidentally told me about how you said john has a small dick. are you two together by the way?

johnandrings: HE TOLD YOU THAT? that lil bitch is gonna suffer once i take his food but yes, is that a problem?

mccartp64: no because i'm gay, only problem is that i never had a boyfriend.
you know how the sixties is man.

johnandrings: i understand, i never told you who i was by the way, i'm ringo. they call me that because i wear a lot of rings.

mccartp64: nice to meet you ringo, i'm paul.
i usually complain how much of a dumbass george is but now i'm the dumbass because you already know who i am lmao.

johnandrings: nice to meet you too. are you going to talk to george again?

mccartp64: as long as he has that bitchyass boyfriend/girlfriend then no.
i don't want to have drama.

johnandrings: i need to go for a bit, george is getting himself drunk and all he's blabbering about is you. i need to get him home before he gets even more wasted then he already is. he's literally crying for fuck sakes!

mccartp64: fuck, really??

johnandrings: yeah yeah. i really need to go, he's taking off his clothes now and screaming and kicking.

johnandrings has left the chat

why does he care so much?