-CHAPTER TEN.

a few days passed and george still was drunk, drunk and high as a kite soaring in the air. he was as wild as the wind that controlled the kite.

yes george would get over the alcohol in his system and would get completely sober, but he would drink again once paul came back into his mind.

they hadn't known each other for that long but paul meant a great deal to george.
and yes he still wondered why the actual hell paul was ignoring him, even though ringo tried speaking to him about it everytime he was drunk off his arse.

meanwhile, paul cried and he kept on making an excuse to himself and everybody that he was just depressed. which was slightly true, but he was depressed over the fact that george had somebody that wasn't 'him'.

he would never admit that to himself though.

new message to johnandrings!

mccartp64: i miss him, i miss him, i miss him.

johnandrings: good because he's still drunk off his arse missing you.

mccartp64: still?

johnandrings: he has the biggest hangover, surprised he hasn't died from over drinking.

mccartp64: well when he gets sober again, i'll speak to him.
i'll unblock him now though.

you have unblocked harefoodna

mccartp64: there.

johnandrings: he's pissed drunk, and passed out on his bed. but i'll be sure to tell him to message you though. while you were on block he constantly sent you messages.

mccartp64: thank you

johnandrings: you're welcome mate

mccartp64 has left the chat