-CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

This whole week had been so slow for Paul, he couldn't believe that he was going to meet George soon. Was this all a dream? It had to be.

He's been wanting this moment to happen for so long and he was so close to getting to face the boy he grew to fell in love with.

With all the working and school homework that Paul had to finish, him and George had decided to stay away from speaking. It would make them seeing each other for the first time way more special.

So, the week felt not only slow(!) but it felt boring, he was without the love and his life and he really didn't know what to do with himself (other than going to work and doing his homework).

Friday was the most exciting of this whole week (before the weekend, of course).

; Paul had got to clean up his apartment and made sure that he bought all the snacks that Georgie loved! It was going to be a delight to have him stay here with him, he really wished that he could stay longer than just this weekend.

If things worked out then George will be here all the time with him, hell, they could probably get married.

It was a possibility that could happen, it was a risk that Paul was willing to take.

SATURDAY, 13:45.

Out of all the days in the week, this one seemed to be the slowest. It was a miracle that Paul hadn't had more than three panic attacks in (only) that afternoon, the wait seemed to be too much for the bass guitarist to take. He really hoped that this whole weekend would be just as slow as this whole week had been.

But you know what they say.. Time flies when you're having fun.

Paul had been sitting at the airport, drinking the coffee that he had brought along with him. He was extremely lucky that he made the choice to bring coffee, he had stayed up all night because he was too nervous to sleep. He was convinced that he was going to lose his fucking mind!

"C'mon, Georgie." He whispered to himself, looking at the watch on his wrist. He should be here by now. Maybe his plane was going to be a little bit late? Paul wouldn't know until the other male got here in front of him.

Standing up from the chair that he had been sitting on, Paul threw away the now empty coffee cup into the trash can. As he tried to remember where George said he was going to get off at, he waited near where all the passengers were getting off. Maybe it was a joke.. Maybe George was messing with me? Maybe he wasn't coming after all..

"How's my favourite sassy boy doing?" A familiar voice had spoken to him from behind. Paul had been too afraid to move, all he could hear was his heart beating so fast in his chest that he might have an actual heart attack!

This was it..

Paul slowly turned around to where he had heard the voice come from.

And the first thing he felt was his breath knocked out from him, his eyes widening at how beautiful the other boy looked in person. How could such a flawless person like George want to be with a boy like him?

"Paulie!" George yelled as he gave Paul the biggest hug ever, wrapping his legs around his waist as he had forced Paul to spin him around while they were in a hug.

At this point, Paul was still shocked and couldn't believe that this moment was happening to him.

"G-George, it's really you!" He said in excitement as he wrapped his arms back around the younger boy. Paul's cheeks were flushed and he had the biggest smile on his face once he was brought back into reality.

"And us." Paul heard a few other voices from a distance, unrecognisable but he already knew who they had come from.

Ringo & John.

"You should thank us for paying for his bloody ticket! This bloke can't even afford his own food in his fridge." Ringo spoke as he rolled his eyes at George before smiling at Paul.

"We're roommates!" George stopped hugging Paul for a moment as he glared at his two best friends in the eyes.

"Oh my god, they were roommates." Someone from a distance said and Paul couldn't help but laugh a bit more than he should have. Vine references, you gotta love them.

"I can't survive without my multiple daily doses of food! I have to constantly be with it or I'll freak out!" It reminded George of the sandwich he had earlier. "Oh my god, where's my sandwich?!" He yelled in a very panicked mode as he jumped off of Paul.

"Oh dear." John said as he pretended to be surprised by George's behaviour, sadly though, he wasn't. "His sandwich is way more important than the $500 ticket we fucking paid to get him here to see his bloody husband." Sarcasm was their best suit and damn were they going to wear it when it was appropriate.

"Oh yeah, sorry, Paul. I love you!" George gave the most adorable smile to Paul, it was going to be a dream come true when Paul would get to kiss those lips of his.

"Love you too, harefoodna." He grinned at the username George used for Kik. The way that they had met. This was going to be such a hilarious story to tell their kids in the future, John and Ringo were the most excited about that.

"But it's nice to meet the people that were sort of the reason why me and George met." Paul made a mental note to thank Kik later, but for now, John and Ringo were good enough. He held out his hand for the both of them to shake, but- John and Ringo were better than that.

They went for a hug, both hugging Paul like Paul had done the greatest thing in the world.

To the both of them, Paul did.

He made George happy, he made George feel like the luckiest boy in the world.

John and Ringo were grateful that their best friend found happiness after all he had gone through.

This was going to be a long fucking weekend, but they were all excited.

/ i'm really sorry. i can't remember when i last updated but surprise! here's the update ya'll have been waiting for.