Inseparable

Kurokos POV:

Akashi-kun was kissing me. He wasn't letting go. I as well didn't want to, then suddenly he pulled back. "We need to catch up with the others Tetsuya, or else they'll be suspicious." Akashi-kun says with a smirk. I suddenly smiled at this expression of his. "Okay, Akashi-kun."

He was walking ahead of me as I grabbed his hand. "Tetsuya? Is there something wrong?" Akashi-kun asked as he looked back then caressed my cheek. "T-there's n-nothing wrong, Akashi-kun, I just don't want to be separated from you." I replied blushing so much while looking away in embarrassment.

Akashi's POV:

"I just don't want to be separated from you." Tetsuya said all flustered. I kissed his cheek and smiled at him. "Don't worry, I won't go anywhere. We won't be separated ever, I promise." I then pulled Tetsuya into a hug. "Let's go," I said as I held his hand and we caught up with the others.

"Aka-chin, are you and Kuro-chin ok already?" Atsushi asked as Tetsuya and I walked beside him. I smiled back and nodded slightly in reply. "Well, I can see that..." Atsushi stares at our hands that were entwined with one another.

Atsushi then munches on some of his snacks and suddenly sighs, "Well I'm happy you got along now, but you should've been ok since awhile ago and I would've been able to finish all my snacks." He said patting a small bag and staring at Tetsuya and I.

Tetsuya giggled softly at what Atsushi said, as I smiled at how cute my Tetsuya was.

Kuroko's POV:

I giggled at how annoyed Murasakibara-kun was. I glanced at Akashi-kun and saw him smiling. His smile was priceless if only he could just smile for eternity. Akashi-kun's smile was like a magnet, my eyes wouldn't get off his beautiful face, and without noticing that I was starting to blush.

Once realizing this, I looked down with a smile on my face. Then I heard a loud laugh and giggles, "You guys are really cute!!!" Momoi-san says fangirling a lot. Aomine-kun was laughing along with Momoi-san. While Midorima-kun was smirking while fixing his eyeglasses.

"Alright guys, we should head back now. It's getting dark." Hikari-san said giving off a serious aura. We all followed her back to the cabin. Then Akashi-kun suddenly stopped walking. "Akashi-kun? Is there something bothering you?" He looked at me then suddenly pulled me into a hug. "I'm so happy Tetsuya. I just want us to start dating once we reach home." I blushed at his words and nodded in reply.

As we reached the cabin Midorima-kun told us to prepare our belongings so that we could go home. While preparing my stuff a pair of hands were wrapped around me. I glanced at who it was and blushed at the sight of crimson eyes looking at me and watching everything I am doing. "Akashi-kun are you done packing your stuff?" "Mhmm." He says in reply.

I zipped my luggage and turned to face him. "Tetsuya, once we get back home, we will officially start dating." He said with his face inches away from mine. "Yes, we will be officially dating once we reach home." I replied blushing lightly. I then kissed Akashi-kun's cheeks and hugged him.

Akashi's POV:

We're officially dating...

These words were in my head as we were heading home. I'm so happy that we both feel the same. We were in the car and it was almost sundown. Everyone was tired and were about to fall asleep. I looked at Tetsuya who was just beside me and saw him asleep. I made him lean on my shoulder, I leaned to him and without me knowing that I dozed off.

~Hello minna!!! Sorry for not updating >_<. I was busy and the holidays didn't give me some time to finish this chapter, but here it is.
ENJOY!!! Leviheichou04 at your service ~