3 - joji's boyfriend...?

"you're gay!?!" i yell in shock.
"no im bisexual. there's a difference, Swinsella. I think u will be happy to know that my boyfriend is someone you also love. I know this because u talk about them on your fan account. My boyfriend is...
Maxmoefoe!"

"oh my god, i love max but i dont want to share you with him, joji. you told me i was your one and only and now im finding out you have a boyfriend?!" i huff and cross my arms because i am angry at joji.

"don't be jealous, swinsella. there is no need. i love you both the same. i wish i could give you what you want but i can't. I love Max too much to let him go." Joji sighs and i dont feel as mad now. i understand what he means.

"well joji i guess its okay that u and max are together. but do we get to have threesomes? because if not i will be mad."
i say.
joji laughs and says "of course! of course we will have threesomes. it wouldnt be fair to leave you out of our bedroom funtime. i would not do that because you mean the world to me, swinsella." joji smiles and before i can reply the car stops and i see we are at the airport already.

soon we are on a plane and we are on our way to Australia. Im bored and have nothing to do on the plane. i hate being bored so i talk to joji so the plane ride isn't so boring.

"joji, how did you find out where i lived anyway?" i ask. i was wondering this before.

joji turned his head to me and smiled. "i hired a hacker to track down where you lived from your fan account."

you stared at him for a while and he just stared right back at you with the same smile. "okay....im gonna go to sleep now joji."

you get out a pillow and lay your head on it and drift off to sleep.