14 - suicide or kpop fame?

i stared at the bridge looking down over the river. it was like probably a 1000ft drop or something. i was thinking of dying suicide.

i headed over to the bridge and made it there in 5 minutes. i went to the middle of the bridge and sat on the ledge.

should i do it? idk. i dont really see the point in living anymore. joji made me happy and now that i dont have joji how can i be happy?

i cried.

i cant believe my joji cheated on me with ian. i should have seen it coming. ians a snake. i hate them. "I HOPE IAN GETS OVER WEIGHT AND THEN IAN SUFFOCATES JOJI DURING BUTT SEX OR SOMETHING!!" I passionately screamed into the dark void.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ILL COME UP THERE AND SHIT ON U!" a voice yelled back.

omg is that joji maybe??!!1!! i wondered.

"joji?!?! :D" i called.

"what the fuck is a joji! go home!" the same voice yelled back. oh. i forgot ppl live around here. im so dumb! thats another reason why i should kill myself actually.

i stood up on the ledge and wiped my nose. "here goes" i say. "dont do this swinsella" a voice called. "whos there?!" i turned around.

OMG! is that Naruto?! "naruto is that you" i teared up. "what...no" the man said.

"if ur not naruto im not interested" i said to him.

"swinsella i can help u. i am tae saniki. im a kpop star" the sexy korean man whipped his dark hair. "omg!" i yelled.

"i want u to be in my kpop band" he smiled. "but i want to die" i said.

"no swinsella pls...i saw u singing kpop on youtube and i know that u have like a big size of talent. i would love to have u in my band" he said.

"hmm...will i be rich?" i asked.

"yes. very." the kpop star said.

"k" i said.

"so you will do it?!" he gasped.

"um thats what i just said" i replied. i got off the bridge and me and tae saniki got into his car. we drove off to the airport  and soon enough i was on my way to south korea.

poor swinsella :/ but its ok bc now shes gonna be a kpop star so its all good XD
thanks for 1k ily thanks for reading my babies xx fuck me

the story is now over. sorry babies X :(