8 - today is the day

i am having dreams of my new body and bleached blonde hair when i hear a voice whispering my name...

swinsella...swinsella...swinsella!

i jerk awake and i elbow someone in the face. whoops haha.

"ow!!!!" someone screams and cries. "swinsella why would u do that?!"

you rub your eyes and look at the person complaining. its ian of course. he is such a pussy, u think.

"calm down ian it was totally an accident!" you say.

"yeah sure. anyway joji told me to wake u up bc he said that ur getting plastic surgery today. and i called him crazy but he told me to shut the fuck up so i was like whatever and-" ian kept talking and you started thinking...something didn't seem right...oh yeah! thats it!

you were meant to get plastic surgery on the weekend! why did he change it to today?

"OMG Swinsella! ur not even listening!" ian huffs and crosses his arms. "ur like....the worst friend ever! u never listen to my problems but i always listen to yours. ur never there for me and i am always there for you!" he starts crying and you have this odd feeling....i think its called guilt? you were kinda confused tho because u only met him yesterday and he was talking about always being there for you.

omg maybe hes retarded? u didnt want to make fun of a retard so u just went with the flow.

"im so sorry ian omg!" u cry with him and u get up to hug him and you both hold eachother. "i promise ill never treat u like that again!" you cry.

ian starts hiccupping as he cries and...ew! fresh snot is all over his face!!

"its ok swinsella. i forgive you." he wipes the snot off his face and smiles at you.

"cool" you say. "anyway why couldn't joji tell me that i was getting plastic surgery today instead himself??" you ask.

"joji was feeling a little sore today so i wanted him to rest" ian says and his cheeks go a little pink.

"why is he sore?" you ask ian.

ians eyes dart to the side and back. "omg idk stop asking so many questions omg swinsella!!' ian yells and runs out of the room. hes super emotional, u think.

you sigh and go back to sleep until joji takes you out to get your new butt and boobies.

---------💖TIME SKIP💖---------

you wake up again and remember ur getting plastic surgery today.

last night when you joji max and ian had that slumber party and went to sleep u went to the guest room to do your sleep time instead because u like beds more than the floor.

u looked at max's cool spongebob clock and gasped!

its 2pm! u gotta get ready now or no plastic surgery for you!

you put on a lacy pink dress and some mustard yellow converse and did your hair up in space buns and put on pink eyeshadow, mascara and hot pink lipstick and u dont forget to put on 17 layers of foundation.

you look in the mirror. wow! i look so cute!

i go on snapchat and wink and stick my tongue out and take a pic of myself and caption it with:

"getting plastic surgery today cant wait!! 😜💖😊"

for some reason that gets like tons of views and screenshots. people must think i look really beautiful in that pic you guess.

i dont blame them. im pretty darn adorable! :P

i walk out of the guest room and into the kitchen and see joji max and ian "hey guys!"

they all look at me and ian starts giggling, joji looks like he wants to rip my clothes off, and max looks like he wants to die.

"swinsella omg u look so hawt!" joji says and he looks me up and down and licks his big lips. ian squints his orbs at joji.

i blush and giggle and cover my face so no one knows that i am doing a blush.

"thank you joji...." you say shyly.

"ok time to go get u some good ole plastic surgery" joji says and ian and max get up and we all go out to the car. i dont know why they are coming with us but i love them so idc.

we get in the car and we start the journey to the plastic surgery giving place.....

ayo! new chapter coming soon xx
ily guys and thanks for reading 😍👏🏻❤️😘👏🏻💖👌🏼😊💦👅😱💯😁😁😁🤗😑😎😎 bye! 😇😂😛☺️