15 - Drama!

Author's note:
Remember that one time when I said that this book was over, well that's cancelled and ur in luck! i very randomly got inspired and decided to write chapter 15 after like a year! :)

Meanwhile...

"that was...like totally tragic tbh" max said sadly. "how could u do this to swinsella? now i'll never be able to take her virginity!" max said, steam shooting out of his puckered ear holes.

"excuse me?" joji snapped. "she was MY girlfriend, i was always going to take her virginity, not you! ur not getting any of that delectable virgin pussy. it's mine!" joji hissed aggressively, like a wild animal.

"lmao ur the one who cheated on her, matey" max huffed and put his hands on his hips. "do u really think she still wants u now?" max said.

"yes, max, yes i do. and u know why that is?" joji asks.

"because ur a hot piece of ass who can seduce any man or woman into doing what u want?" max wondered aloud.

"well yes, but also because she loves me unconditionally. she'll take me back, trust me" joji said confidently.

"guys i'm literally right there" ian says.

joji and max spin around and notice Ian sitting on the couch. "holy dick hole, when did u get here??1?1!1?" joji screeched like a parrot.

"I WAS HERE THE WHOLE TIME U ALZHEIMERS CUNT BAG!" Ian cried dramatically with a flail of his arms before he ran out the room.

"oh, geez, oh boi, joji mate, u really got him upset this time!" max said.

"it's not my fault he's so forgettable" joji rolled his coffee caramel taupe acorn eyes.

"how could you even say that? after all we've been through?" max cried emotionally before storming out of the room to go comfort Ian.

joji crossed his arms and turned away from him. he couldn't admit to himself that there was a bigger reason as to why he wanted swinsella back. all he could do was deny his true feelings.

plus he never got to have that threesome with her and max.

Meanwhile in South Korea...

A heavy bass blasted throughout the dance studio as I moved to the beat, "oooo baby, come and take me there!" I sang beautifully. soon the song ended and my new kpop band mates rushed up to me.

"excellent! you are a natural, swinsella." jung cock clapped.

"yes, quite fucking sexy too might i add" tarhyung winked at me.

i giggled, "please take my virginity" i pleaded.

every part of me was moist

"what" they all said.

"nothing" i twirled my hair around my finger. "when do u think we'll be able to perform live?" i asked.

tae saniki smiled "yes babe, soon. tomorrow in fact" he smacked my ass and i squealed. "tae!! omg!1!1!!" i giggled.

he winked at me before walking out of the room.

"u shouldn't let him treat u that way" jungcock said.

"because i deserve respect?" i asked.

"no because that ass is mine, bitch" he grabbed my waist and smacked my ass before grinding his massive erection against me. "oh my god! ur so dirty!!!" i laughed. "but i am saving myself" i said shyly.

"why?" cock asked.

"because i'm in love with somebody...but he hurt me"

a tear escaped my right eye and slid down my cheek but before it could fall down, he licked it off. "oh baby girl, i'm sorry" he said.

"it's ok" i sighed. "i just don't think i'll be able to ever fall in love again, and i don't think i could lose it to anyone else" 

i stared off into the distant and jing put his arm around my shoulder "it'll be okay, sugar baby" he whispered into my ear.

i sure hope so.