11 - car chase

"keep ur eyes closed baby gurl' joj whispered into my ear as he held his hands over my eyes. i giggled. joji was showing me to my surprise and i was totally wondering what it was. pony maybe? new barbie doll? hmm.

"this is fucking gay" ian said. wait why is ian here??? so weird !!

"omg joji why is ian here??" i gasped really loud. "thats also part of the surprise. max is here too btw haha" joj said. "hahaha cool" i said.

joji took one hand off my eye and used the other one to cover both of my eyes and i heard him push open a door. me, ian, max and joji walked through it.

"you can open ur eyes now swinsella!!1!1!!" joji said and i did a squeal. i looked around and we were in a small building with a church shaped roof and their was a receptionist desk...and there were decorations on the walls. "hm. ha. where we at joj?" i laughed.

"WE AT OUR WEDDING BABE!!!" joji screamed. "SHHH" the receptionist said. "oops" joji giggled. ian and max sat on some seats and me and joji went up to the desk. hm guess ian and max here for our wedding aww. "hi ms. lady me and my fiance would like to be wedded today!" joji said and his lips had a big smile on them maybe.

"mm ok." the lady said. she wasnt even looking at us. what a rude little bitch. how dare she not drop to her knees and bow down to joj?? "EXCUSE ME??!! pls look at us while ur tlking to us bitchy" i said in big yell with my hands on my hips. the lady did her angry face and looked over to me and her eyes went REALLLYYY fuckin wide like the fuck some kinda bugs bunny lookin ass

"UMMM.,,,,how old is this swinsella exactly??" the lady said.

"18" joji said quickly. too quickly...."oh fucky they are onto us!!" i whisper scremed into jojs ear. joji put his hand over my mouth to shut me up. rude!1!!1!11!

"oh my god. i can hear you! this girl cant be any older than like 14." the woman said with a shock. fuck her i have big titty n ass im 15!!

"fuck you im 15!!!" i yelled. i sure proved her wrong hahahaha dumb bitch.

there was a really long silence and the woman spoke "yeah im gonna call the police now" the woman said. "RUN FOR IT!!" idubbbz yelled and we all bolted from the lil shithouse. "swinsella u fucking idiot why did u say ur age" joj yelled as we got into the car.

"she thought i was like 14 which was really rude!" i yelled. "joji y did u get engaged to an actual retard tho lol" ian said in a chill voice. "shut ur cute lil mouth ian" joj yelled and i heard police sirens. "joji get in the back. ur asian and have coin slots so u wont be able to drive as well. plus ive done a car chase before. leave this to the professional. and im white also" ian said.

"rude racy cunt" joji said and got in the back and ian took the wheel. we drove real fast and i was told to watch for the police cars. "they are catching up!" i yelled. "bollocks!" max yelled. "ur aus not english" i said. "same thing" max cried.

"how are we gonna lose em?" joj asked. "i know a way. its gon be alright" ian yelled over the sirens. ian sped up down a street and turned into an ally and the police zoomed right by. "holy shit that worked? they must be retard" max said.

"yeah the police in aus are pre fucking dumb lmao. but they will find us eventually. thats y we have to dump this car in a lake. they would have got our number plate" ian said.

"true" i said. we all got into the car and went the opposite way of the coppers and we found a shitty lookin lake and parked near the edge. "lets all push together" ian said. "aight" i yelled.

we all pushed on the back of the car and the car sunk into the lake. "fuck yeah!' we all yelled.

"ok but how we gon get home tho?" i asked.

"shit." we all said at same time.

damn dat was intense yall. see yall next chapter babys xx