12 - the wedding

"that should do it" ian said after he finished building a boat.

"oh look a boat" i smile. "yes" ian says.

we all get onto the boat and ian sails us to max's house. we all get off the boat and go inside. "swinsella im so sorry ur wedding was ruined :/" joji said. "me too" i cried.
k
"dw swinsy i have v much idea!" joj .did a shy smile and walked over to me. "lets elope!" he yelled. "ow" i rub my ear. "i thought only trashy rednecks who cant afford weddings do that" i say. "wow that was deep" said max.

"i know" i said back. "well we cant get married legally bc ur not legal gurl" joji said with a sassa sass snap of his fizzly fingers. "oh ya tru" i said. "ur so smart joji of course i will elope with u!" i cried and hugged him. "yass" joj whooped.

"first i need to make a filthyfrank video tho" joji said. "omg! can i be in it??" i asked. "of course u will be purple girl and i will be pink guy" joji said.

joji gave me my purple lycra and i put it on. i look so hawt! :)

max set up the camera and started filming us. ian wanted to be in the video too so he jumped into the frame. pink guy aka joji started twerking on me and i humped his leg and we made the ooo-ing-ah-ing noises. it was lit until ian pulled pink guy away from me and kissed him!

"wtf!!" i yell and do a 360° karate kick at his face. "ouch" ian said and sounded sad. "soz but dont kiss my man like that' i huffed. max turned the camera off. "swinsy,,,that was just for the video its just acting. u cant go kicking people in the face like that damn" ian said while crying. "soz" i said.

joji uploads the video to youtube and he gets a bunch of comments asking who i am. i make a bunch of fake accounts and comment how hot i am and like the comments.

"swinsy!' joji calls. i shut my computer off and go to joji. "lets,,,get like....tots married!!" joji squeals and pulls me into the backyard. there is music and lights hung up and a flowery arch and some chairs. theres all kinds of guests in the chairs that ive never seen before. "omg joji..." i tear up. "lets get married baby gurl" joji says in his sexy voice. "k" i say.

the guests start singing that wedding song like "bum bum da dum bum bum da dum bum bum da dum" and since my father left me when i was 6, max played as my father and delivered me to joji. joji invited a priest over for us, i think hes a priest..,,? maybe? idk lol.

"do u take this sexy gurl to be ur lawfully wedded babe?" priest asks. "i do" joji says. "do u take this chink to be ur lawfully wedded man?" priest asks. "i DO!" i yell in happiness. "u may kiss the motha fuckin bride !!" priest yells and joji starts making out with me and grabbing my booty. ian looks like hes about to cry and runs into the house. what up with him?? oh well. we all dance and party and i notice joji isnt around.

??

i keep dancing until i decide to go look.

i open all the doors in the rooms until i get to jojis and what i see makes me scream!! "OMG!!!" I YELL. "AHAHAHAHAHAHHH HH!!" i cry and run away.

to be continued...:))