Chapter 7 Fun at the beach!

ok so the slide show is what there bathing suits look like and the stars of the celestial waters and kankuro was wearing camoflauge swimming trunks but not any face paint, i was to tired to go in detail about describtions so ya.

**************************************************************************************************

-Calienia’s P.O.V.-

“A-are you serious!” I shouted feeling shocked.

“Yep! Me, you, Kankuro, and Gaara are all going to the beach!” Anna Yelled happily.

“I didn’t think there were any beaches around here, it is a desert you know.” I said in disbelief.

“Well not here in the village, but there is one very close by.”

“Would the village even be ok with the Kazekage leaving for awhile?” I said petting Suzu who was sound asleep and purring on my lap.

“Yep, like I said it’s not even that far away. We’ll only be gone for a day.” Anna said about to leave the room.

“A day! It’s an overnight trip!” I yelled remembering the last time I spent a night with sand ninja.

“Don’t worry it’ll be fun! Now pack your stuff, and don’t forget your swim suit.” Anna said prancing out of the room.

I sighed and placed Suzu on the bed before I began packing a few things.

“Hey Cali-Chan do you mind if I stay here?” Suzu said opening one eye to look at me still half asleep.

“I guess not, why you don’t wanna go to the beach?” I said going through some of the clothes Anna said I could use.

“Nah, I don’t feel like getting wet. That’s always been more of your thing.”

“I guess you’re right. You can go ahead and stay here then.” I said putting my stuff into a backpack Anna gave me before she told me we were going to the beach.

I didn’t have a lot to pack sense I didn’t have a lot of stuff. I packed some sun block, my bathing suit, some clothes and a kunai. Just in case.

I threw the bag over one shoulder and hugged Suzu before I left with Anna.

***********Stars! X3*****************************

Me and Anna walked to the beach by ourselves to meet up with Gaara and Kankuro there.

“So why do we have to meet the guys there?” I asked feeling like Gaara was secretly watching us.

“Well Gaara isn’t the kind of guy to agree with things like this so easily. I doubt Kankuro even told him it was an overnight trip.”

I stopped in my tracks.

“H-hey G-G-Gaara isn’t the kind of guy to get pissed off easily is he?” I said remembering what happened to Fred and how I nearly drowned in Gaara’s sand.

“Not that I know of, but you don’t have to worry about that. If anything he’ll probably be mad at Kanky for lying to him.”

“I guess you’re right.” I said sighing in relief.

*********I know I’m lazy, deal with it!***************

We finally got to the beach and saw Gaara and Kankuro. Kankuro was already in his swimming trunks but Gaara was wearing his usual clothes.

“Hi Kanky, hi Gaara!” Anna yelled waving her hand at them.

“Hey, glad you could make it!” Kankuro yelled back.