A-After The Show...

The show was over tears shed Philip death. Audience giving  a standing ovation. Me in the back waiting for the cast to come back and for me to go home. Renee, Phillipa, and Jonathan were talking once they got all the way off stage they kept glancing at me so I knew they were talking about me. Daveed who now my bestie, came over to me "What are they talking about?" I ask "I don't know." I did a thinking face Daveed got down and did the same thing "What are we doing?" He asked in a funny tone "Shh!" I say putting my finger out "Hush child. Talk less. Smile more." I say petting his head. Anthony my other bestie came over too "Why are we petting him?" I see him out of the corner of my eye laughing "HOW CAN YOU LAUGH PHILIP AT A TIME LIKE THIS!" I scream "Whaaaaaat?" Daveed glared at him "Zat' my line, no?" He says in a French accent I turn to Anthony "You see young, mischievous child we are trying to know what they are talkin' about." I turn back to Daveed and I take off one of my pony tail holder that was on my wrist and made him Lafayette "There you go now you can talk French."  Anthony got up and joined the conversion that the others were having. You see Anthony he is a social butterfly so he belongs in many different groups so it isn't awkward for him to randomly join a conversion! Phillipa hugged him and put her elbow on his shoulder and started talking again. Leslie and Lin finally came in I got up "Where have you been!? I told you to be backstage by 7:00!" I joke they look at each other  "It's 6:45. Mom!" teased Leslie. I rolled my eyes it was actually 11:45  so, oh well. I laugh and head back to Daveed who was talking to Anthony I jump on him "Spill!" he puts me down and tells me what they said.