Daveed, Anthony, and Zoe! WORK!

We were backstage and Renee came to us (us being me and my besties) "Guys so you know how this is Lin's last show?!" We nodded "Good, well not good , well you know what I mean, Lin wants you to do something!" "What?" Asked Anthony "Oh I don't know, Work, work Angelica!" She pointed at Daveed when she sang Angelica. "Work, work Eliza!" She sang pointing at Anthony then I sang- said "And Peggy!" Daveed was shaking his head "Renee, really!?" She nodded "Hey don't ask me! Ask Lin!"
After a while of debating and me begging Daveed finally let us do it. Renee was Aaron Burr and Phillipa and Jasmine were the people going by saying "Shes looking for me!" Then it happened!

"There nothing rich folks love more than going downtown and slum it with the poor. They pull up in their carriages at the students and the commoners to watch em' talk. Take Philip Schuyler the man is loaded, but uh oh little dose he know that is daughters, Peggy, Angelica, Eliza sneak into the city just to watch all the guys at."(Look in da video above to make it more of a effect ohhhh ahhhh)

    We made a lot of people laugh and a few phones were out recording us. I'm pretty sure I herd one voice say "That's Jonathan's daughter!" I really wanted to go up to them and say "Yeah, I'm pretty cool yo!" But alas I did not.

(Sorry for the short chapter My Colonies!)