Is this where is gets me?

I wake up rubbing my eyes yawning and stretching I hear a girls voice  Anthony was still sleeping I walk in the kitchen. I see a girl with blue glasses, freckles , short blonde hair, and a blue bang hanging in front of her eyes. She was talking to Daveed I casually walk over I get on my tip-toes and whisper in Daveed's ear "Who the heck is she?" I asked " What's your name again?" He said she looked down "Oh, Daveed I'm Ava remember!" she giggled.   She put her arm around Daveed's shoulder I could tell he was uncomfortable he was squirmy. I tried lifting Ava's arm off she tried to bit me "Really!" I yell and then cover my mouth I realized Anthony was waking up. And if you wake Anthony you get a beast! A mean beast! I gulp Daveed freed himself and shoved me in a closet and closed the door. "WHO THE HELLK IS THAT?!" I hear "Anthony calm down!" Daveed cries. I open the door a little to see what was going on Ava was going up to Anthony "Look Philip." I ball up my fist How dare she  I think I open the door "ONLY I CALL HIM PHILIP WHEN HES NOT ON STAGE!" Daveed stepped out of room he knows how mad I can get. Ava laughs like I was joking "Oh you little b-," "ZOE STOP!" Daveed yelled I slowly put down my  fist and turned around he calls someone on his phone Crap I think. I tip-toe out running into Anthony who was still not in a good mood.

30 minuets lator

The door bell rang Daveed answers it it was Jonathan he grabbed me by the hand and storms out the door. We went to his house it was not as big as I thought it would be. We walk in "Sit down." he says firmly I do. He gave me a long lecture of not calling people bananas when I don't get what I want when it was over I was almost asleep. I reach for my phone but i forgot it was taken away for a day. "This will be a long day!" I whisper to myself.