(idk what to name this)

A/N YUP IMMA UPDATING... PUPPY FACE... Idk 

 I sat at my desk in my room looking over the math stuff (I was being homeschooled). "What the eh?" I asked myself. I looked over the problem again and bit my lip. I was so confused. I decided to take a break and eat some food. I went down stairs and got some frozen pancakes and started eating them. I sat on the couch and turned on Netflix "Arrow time." I said selecting Arrow. 

A season later

I checked my phone. It was six o'clock. I rolled off the couch onto the floor. I checked my phone again and no texts. I shrugged knowing that everyone doesn't have to be on their phone 24/7. I left my phone on the coffee table and  went back into the kitchen and made myself some pop tarts. BUZZ I looked over towards the living room BUZZ I flew myself over to the coffee table rolling off the couch the second time that day. I checked my phone, it was just a reminder to start my work again. I groaned and went upstairs bringing my pop tart and phone with me.  

 Jonathan came home and I was asleep on my work. I woke up when he knocked on my door. "Huh?" I looked over at him and yawned. "Have a nice nap?" He said I shrugged and looked at my work half way done. " 'm not done." 

"That's fine take a break."

"I already did, I have to finish." 

"Okay..." He shut my door and I went back to my work. I kept glancing at my phone BUZZ someone Snapchatted me it was Rylie with one of her inspirational things I replied with a weird picture of me. We chatted for a while until she had to go. I went back to my work. I finally finished. I went downstairs with my phone in my hand. I looked through the fridge for a Coke. "Where's the Coke?!" I yelled then I remembered I drank the last one so I got a Sprite. I dropped my phone face down. I picked it up quickly hoping it didn't crack because I got lucky the last five times. I turned it over and it was cracked... big time "... c'mon!" I took a sip of Sprite and glared at my phone pressing the home button to see if it works. It turned on after five seconds. I found Jonathan watching a show in the living room. "Hey, uh, any chance I could get a new screen?" I said showing him the phone. He looked at it for a good amount of time before saying "maybe." I bit my lip. "Okay, thanks." I ran up stairs and chugged my Sprite  getting hiccups. Great just great... 

(You're welcome! For some reason I have like 7k reads and idk why so TANK YOU PEOPLE!!!)