Chapter 7

When I got in my car the words that E had said to me kept replaying in my head, "More people should be like you." Really? I'm a nerd at school and in England I'm a bad ass. I literally have two personalities. I decide to dial my mum so she knows I'll be he soon.

"Hey mum."

"Harry please get home, Gemma..." Oh no. She sounds panicked and I am the man and I need to make sure my girls are okay. "Mum, what's wrong." I don't even ask, I just demand her to tell me. "She fell. Harry there's blood, the police are on the way. Just go to the hospital." I glance in my mirrors and pull onto the highway. "Go to Rush." I hang up my phone and try to focus in driving. I throw my phone on the passenger seat I hope that the vibration will stop. "Shit." I curse under my breath. When I see the hospital, I look around to see an ambulance.

I park my car and lock it before I leave it. I jog over to the huge box car with blinking lights. "Where's Gemma Styles?" I look at the paramedic and I'm loosing my patience. "I don't know. Figure it out." I literally lost it. I pushed the paramedic against the box and lifted him up. I was stronger and taller then the little chubby man, "Where the hell is she?" He looked at me with terrified eyes, "She's in room 214 or something! I don't know man!"

I walked away from the chubby man and looked for the front desk. It took me a little longer to get used to the white room. Everything was white as I looked around. The only thing that had color was the Christmas tree and the faint blue couch. "Gemma Styles?" I say to the front desk lady. "Family only." Can people stop being bitches. "I'm her god damn brother."

She points down a hall and gives me directions to her room. I didn't thank her, I just walked down the hallway. When I reached the room which had a "G. Styles" on the door, I knew it was my sisters room. I opened the door as fast as I could, "Mum!" I run over to her and she looks like hell.

"Mum, are you okay?" She falls into my arms and I feel like she is ice cold. I lean back and look at her dead in the face, "What happened?" I nearly demand her to answer me, but I know that I need to control my temper. "Yeah, Gem fell and I panicked. I didn't know what to do and I got all nervous and.." She is literally out of breath by the time she finishes. I decide to interrupt her and save her from over thinking, which she usually does.

"Mum, I'm sure she's fine." I decide to sit down and take a load off. "She's in the operating room right now, she fell and hit her head on the little table that your father bought." I wipe the corners of my mouth with my hand and think about my father.

I can remember that he had a scruff beard with green eyes, just like me. I remember that he would always be yelling at my mum. Once, Gemma woke up while she was ill and she saw my father hit my mum. To this day, I chose not to believe it, but it's always been in the back of my mind. I can still see it, Gemma came running through my door with tears in her eyes. She was completely flushed and she looked like she had been taken away from us.

"I'm going to get some sleep. Wake me up if she comes back." My mum breaks me from my thoughts and rests her head on the couch that looks extremely uncomfortable to sleep on. I nod my head and decide to play some music. I plug my black headphones into my phone and unlock it. *hey, how are you?* I text E quick, doubting she'll respond. I open up my music application and begin to listen to the iTunes Radio. I just want to fall asleep and not wake up anytime soon. I rest my head back and close my eyes. The music plays softly in my ears and I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I take it out and unlock my phone, *hey, sorry I never texted. I was at my grandmas all day. And I'm good, you?*

I don't know how I am right now. I'm still pissed at the goddamn paramedic, I'm upset because my mother is upset, I'm nervous because my sister is in surgery, and I'm happy because someone wants to text me. *im okay.* I lie, *Im going to sleep, night. x* I'm starting to like being able to show off my English accent through text.