Chapter 14

When I arrive home, E pulls up right behind me. I told her that she could just come home with me and change. I open the door for her and watch as she takes long strides to my living room. "I'll change here?" I nod and run up to my room.

I decide that black skinny jeans, a white v-neck, and boots it is. I wanted to wear my new black Lester jacket that my mum got me for Christmas. I throw on a black beanie and push my hair back, so it's out of the way.

When I walk down stairs, I check the living room to see if she's still changing, but there's not sign of her. Maybe she had second thoughts..

When I am staring in one place, I am pulled out of the trance, when she walks in with black yoga pants on and a bra. I sit back on the stairs and watch her unclasp her bra. She's not facing me, so I can't see anything. The straps slowly fall down her bicep and she throws it in her pink bag. She takes out a black lacy bra and clasps it then pulls up the straps. She throws on a see-through looking shirt. It's a light pink but it looks so fam hot on her.

The shirt complements ever single curve in her body and I can't get over it. When she begins to brush her hair, I decide that I should walk down. I act like I didn't see anything to stay cool. When I approach her, she falls into my arms. "Harry?" She says into my chest.

"Yes?" I begin to take my fingers through her hair and look down into her crystal blue eyes. "Thank you so much. I just can't get over you." She hugs me and I can't help but kiss the top of her head. She is so warm under my touch and I swear I feel a shiver go down her spine. "You are so beautiful."

When we are both in out jackets, i open the front door for her to step through. She jogs to my car and opens the passenger door. I lock the door and walk to my mums car.

When I open the door, I see E shaking and breathing in her hands. I start the ignition and turn the hear in full blast. When the car is heated after about 5 minutes, I decide to take her to an old diner that I used to work at. I turn on the radio and every once in a while, I glance at E silently singing the tunes on the radio.

I set my right hand on the center counsel and move my fingers to the beat. I am taken by surprise when E takes my hand in hers and rests it on her thigh. I tap along with the beat and I can't help but smile. A few times, I catch her looking at me with fascination. When we arrive at the diner, she kisses my cheek and opens her door and starts to the little building.