Chapter 1

Kelly
Father told me to pack my bags because we were leaving tonight.Half of me wanted to leave California and the over half wasn't ready.But I cant help it anyways because am already packing now.
I was in my room and I started to pack.As I was removing my clothes I saw my diary aka my bestie and I really love it.

I sat calmly on my bed and opened it (yes am one of those gals who like to write about their life rather than talk about it with someone☺) The first page was my name and my picture.

These three diaries just acted like a bangle holder in my cupboard as I never used them. I used it after high school .I got this diary when I was 10 not just one but 3 of them on my birthday and am now 18(figure out how many years I had it☺)
and I cant wait to turn 19 this yr.

I wrote this because I had the best life ever well just a little missing and thats my mom.

Flashback of my diary
Hi am Kelly and I hope we will get along my beautiful diary.So ur my bestie from now onwards.And I will keep u till death.
About me
Name:Kelly
Nname:Kells
Age:10
Mother:Ashley
Father:Collins
Brother : - - - - - - -
Sister : - - - - - -
Bff:my diary
Friend:Sasha
Hobby:writing basketball swimming
Fsubject:English science
Ffood : Im a foodie
Fdrink : coke and shakes
Fpeople : im a beliber
Fsongs : all of Justin Bieber
Fmovies : all except romance
Fapps : games Snapchat wattpad
Places to visit : Spain Italy Turkey Greenland
Fplaces : California Los Ángels Washington
Day1
(And the story is....
My mother passed away when I was 3yrs she taught me how to walk eat call her by her name and then she left me😢 idk why she never wanted to see how I would be when I grow up did she hate me or something this would always pop in my head.I was the first and last born with no any other siblings.
And there is this someone who was always there for me my dad my hero he loved and gave me all I needed in my life all my wishes were fulfilled but just one he couldn't and that was to bring my mom back. I have to survive without her now because no one could change it.

One thing you should not as me about is inquiring anything about my family because I don't know them. All I knew was my dad was a lawyer and mom was a housewife her sister Melisa and her five kids that's all about my family.

So boring I only knew about my moms family and from my dad I knew none of them.Dad never ever told me about his family and since I don't like it I never bothered to ask.

My childhood moments were not that great because imagine life without the one who went in a lot of pain to bring you in this world.School "Zenith Academy was also great because it took daily sad thoughts away from me. Thank God I never had those hard times in school and also as Sasha.(u know who my bestie is)

We all need that one friend who would give us company but I shared none of my personal stuff to her compared to my diary.Sasha was my neighbor as well so we had lots of fun.We go to school together and come back home together as well.

Everyday after school before we go home we would always go to Mc Donald's or to the park and dig in some ice cream.

Sasha would also come to my place for sleep overs.She was good at math and I was good at science we would always help each other.

Day2
My 11th bday was boring because my hero wasn't there for me for the first time ever I was scared but I guess I had to understand because he has work and he is a lawyer so yah thats it My aunt aka moms sis was there and her kids and we celebrated it 2gthr and Sasha was there also with her lil bro. He was an adorable 4yr old kid.It passed.
As for my other birthdays he was there and am now waiting to turn 16
Day3
I cant believe I was first in the science contest again.i got a trophy yaay! 2 trophies in the science contest 2 medals for being among the top spellers in the school 1 medal in the basketball for being the top scorers. I had a lot of  trophies and medals and some were displayed in my room while others were in the living room.
End of flashback
"Kelly" father shouted. I shut the book checked the time and it was 4 already.Oh my days am not even ready. I roughly put all my clothes in my bag and all I needed. In my side bag I placed my 3 diaries, laptop ,ipad my pens,my 3 camex lip balm and hand lotion as I made my way downstairs as fast as possible..... if my father so how I packed he would make me start over even if we were to get late. I wish I asked the maid to do it but I wanted to do myself.

First chapter phew! Hope u will like it and don't forget to VOTE  and COMMENT 😘
~SSk