chapter 2

Kelly
"Yes dad" I said as I placed a kiss on his forehead. "We are leaving to Dubai by 7 I hope you are ready"he uttered. "Yeah dad and how about school am in my last year of university?" I asked.

"Don't worry Princess I already talked to them and told them that we are traveling and when we come back we will inform them.Now go get your stuff down or ask Trace to help you"
(Trace was the maid)

I got all my stuff down with the help of Trace and went upstairs I changed my bed sheets and pillow case and made it just like the way my mother used to do it as dad said and went to change.

After I was ready I checked the time on my phone it was six o'clock.I took a picture of my room and closed the door.My father was ready and the bags were already in the car.

"SHIT! did I forget something" i said as I was grabing a packet of chips in the kitchen. Yeah Sasha OMG I ran as I told my dad I was at Sasha's place. I fell on someone at the door and it was none other than Sasha.We hugged and I told her everything. She hugged me and told me to she would take revenge when I come back plus to take care of myself.

It was time to go I bid good bye to Trace and one last hug from Sasha.Tears cascaded down our cheeks.Im gonna miss this place man!
My dad and I were seated together at the back and the driver started the engine.

"Don't forget to call me" shouted Sasha.My head was out of the window as i was still waving at her till we passed that place.I sat back on my seat and my dad patted my back.I took my phone out and went on wattpad.

I don't know when and how I dozed off when my father woke me up and said we were already there.We sat for like 40min and it was time to go.I felt like someone was telling me not to go but my dad held my hand and off we were straight to the plane.

We were seated at the first class section I wondered how other classes were and the difference. Anyways I took my diary and a pen and placed my side bag up and sat down and locked the belts on......

The air hostess lady asked if we wanted anything and we both asked for water (dad and I)
She brought them.We were on air and I was bored so I decided to read my bestie.Dad was reading a magazine.....
~~~❤️SSk