Chapter 14

Kelly
2 weeks later
As I had said today I was doing the dishes tomorrow I wonder what I would do. The twins mom gave me lots of work. She made me wash the dishes every time they got dirty she made me cut the vegetables and fruits every time when they had to be cooked she made me clean every room.

I washed every corner in the mansion I couldn't even rest at all. I looked pale with sleepless night and I had eye bags under my eye which were really visible. She would purposely ruin the clothes that I just washed claiming that they were still stinky and dirty. She would spill the food I made intentionally and also threatened me to cook again or she would cut off my hair.

I couldn't say no anymore because I did try it before I told her to stop making me work like a maid while her daughter were chilling and a lovely slap landed on my face. This was my first time in my life ever since I was born somebody raised her hand on me.Eight years since my beloved mother passed away. She didn't dare to make me work as I was her princess.
I have no idea why my father did not re married but it was even good because I really didn't want to be involved in a step family.

My parents haven't dared in their lives to raise theirs hand on me but today I felt a slap for the first time and it really was painful. I hope that this all was a horrible nightmare. I'll wake up soon and the nightmare will be gone. I'll be back home with my father again but the nightmare continues...

Can you imagine I can cook but all I knew was how to bake a cake and make desserts. I remembered the time I was all alone and there was no food so I ended up trying to make simple desserts from you tube. I was a fast learner by the way. I enjoyed it a lot. I would only do that when she wasn't at home.

She took my phone away from me I couldn't talk to Samantha nor could I even go out. What have I done to her that she is making me a maid I thought she was my aunt but she was more of a step mother. I couldn't even call the American embassy because I had no phone. It was really painful being here worse than a prison.

Easton and Weston went for a vacation with their mom. Aunt Dana still is away , it's just with these other who are treating me like a slave. I expected my so called grandpa to help me but he turned out to be the gang leader. He controlled them and he was the cause of all chaos happening in my life. He enjoyed seeing me in this state I had no idea why?

I decided to run away I would do so very early in the morning. There was only one person who was ready to help me and that was none other than the gate man.

Today I was leaving this hell this prison and going very far away. I would go anywhere where my heart would  take me today. I wish I knew where Sam lived but I didn't know where she lived and where I would find her.

I tip toed while the girls were fast asleep. I took my back pack I placed my diary and some clothes I wish I could take my whole bag that I came with but I couldn't I packed as fast as I could. I had some money which I took it with me.

I finally reached the gate and I felt like a burden off my shoulders. A smile crept on my face but suddenly a sad expression formed because I had no idea where I was going to. I hugged and thanked the gate man.

I was walking for the past three hours. It was so hot , I barely saw people. I wonder what would be going on at home when they find me not there but I cared less because I'm never going back there. I went to a hotel  and sat there as I ate all  kind food because that witch fed me a lot of left overs and and would sometimes make me sleep with an empty belly,that's when realization hit me that I had to save my money so that I could stay in a hotel but when the bill came they took all the money I had.

Yes the people in the hotel did ask me if I was okay and I nodded my head but I wasn't ok at all .

I left the hotel and started walking to God knows where. This place was totally different because it's been days since I went out and the sun was really burning. My head was spinning and I was thirsty searching for my bag realization hit me that I forgot my bag at the hotel I was moreover I forgot the way back.I couldn't walk on anymore tears made their way down my cheeks.

I ceased on a bridge and i perceived that this was where I should be it was time for me to end my life and the only way to end all this hardship  of mine because everybody ends up leaving me and so it was for me to leave as well time to commit SUICIDE.

My eyes were full of pain as I remembered every trait of my life was replaying in my head. I had no idea where my father was? Is he alive ? Maybe his own people betrayed him? Maybe I wasn't his real daughter? Questions over questions with no answer were playing in my mind.

My eyes are blurred from burning tears as I held the rail of the bridge while I was now climbing ready to throw myself and go away forever. This world has no place for people like me and nor would I wished to live at a place like this where no one cared for one another but rather felt good hurting one another.

I was happy that people hardly walked and the cars weren't many today. As I was about to jump I felt somebody's hand on my arm pushing me back.

Who was this person who wanted me back on this earth?who was he? How dared he or she save me?
I couldn't see the person because after being pushed out of the rail I fell and all I saw was black out....
————
Hello everyone so finally I updated suicide survival😊
Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT ❤️
Thank you