Chapter 16

Kelly
The pillow was so hard as I was trying to bring it closer to my head because it seemed small when it moved. Holy shit! I flipped my eyes open and all I saw was not a pillow but a mans arm.

I immediately looked down and I had a shirt on. Where the hell was i? That's when it hit me I was committing suicide when he saved me what's even this guys name. I don't know what's wrong with me I can't even remember what happened yesterday properly. I hope I didn't do anything wrong.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. This place looked so luxurious I tied my hair in a messy high bun and came out.

He was there sitting on the bed when I came out of the bathroom. I had nothing to say and so was he quite. Just staring at me.

A knock from the door brought us back to the world where we were currently. It was a lady in her late sixties with a tray of fruits and an omelette I guess with a cup of juice and another cup maybe it had coffee or tea.

She came in and he asked her to place them there on the dressing table.

After she left he told me to have my breakfast as he took the cup which had coffee or tea I guess.

"What about you?" My tongue slipped and asked that stupid question

"It's ok I really don't eat break fast just a cup of coffee is what I prefer." He answered

I ate my food silently and finished everything on the plate.

I remembered the days I never used to eat anything and now here I am. God really knows how to plan someone's life but I'm glad am out of that hell.

He suddenly came in front of me and handed me a glass of water and some tablets. Oh so I had to take medicine i am currently sick and can't even get out of here.

Martin
I woke up and found no one beside me. Where the hell was she? Did she ran away?

I heard water flow from the bathroom and felt relieved.I don't know why am I acting like this or is it because I feel pity for her. Last night was beautiful she held on me tightly as if I was her only support. She put her head on my chest then on my arm. She also had some kind of nightmare I guess but I held onto her tightly so that she doesn't wake up.

I didn't know why I couldn't back off from her I felt she was pushing me towards her and her eyes were the magnet.
I sat up straight on the bed as I waited for her to come out.

There she was her hair was messily tied around her head and some strands were falling. Water was dripping from her cute face as she came out. I didn't know what to say my mouth felt so heavy as no words came out all I could do was stare at this beauty in front of me. She looked so cute in my T-shirt.
Martin your in love! My mind said.

There was a knock from the door and it was none other than Lucy with a tray.
I don't really like breakfast in the morning so I just drink a cup of coffee thank God Lucy brought one.

She ate her food silently and she even asked me as to why I don't eat.
Does she care? Does she feel the same as I feel?
I gave her medicine that she was advised to take and I told her that I'll be right back.

She promised she wouldn't go anywhere until I come back. I felt like she needed something to wear so I went to pick her yesterday's clothes that Lucy washed.

I headed back upstairs but she was no where. I was about to get hyper but I saw her standing at the balcony.

I put the clothes on the bed and I moved to where she was. She jumped a little bit but when she saw me she just smiled.

Her innocent eyes were trying to tell me something but I can't figure it out I just can't stop ogling at her.

"Thanks once again. I don't even know how to repay you back although you didn't have to do it all." She talked in her American accent.

"It's fine no worries and your too young to die!" I replied.
She just stared and smiled at me.
What are you doing to me Kelly...
——
Hello 👋
Short chapter but please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT ❤️