Chapter 20

Kelly
Omg Martin was the first guy I've kissed a nerd like me finally to be kissed. Does he like me or was it just for fun? Do friends even kiss ?

Although I didn't know what to I just did what Martin did and all the butterflies in my belly were doing skeptical dances. After we wanted some breathe I was too red and just walked away as he came along.

The car ride was completely silent I didn't even have the courage to look at him.

Lucy helped me with my shopping bags and we placed them on the bed. In the kitchen Lucy and I talked about ourselves and when she knew I could bake she was totally over joyed.

Lucy had four kids three girls and one boy. She promised me one day she will bring them here. I and kids really get along and I loved them especially babies.

Lucy was going to make dinner while I was going to do the desserts for Martin and I of course. We were trying to think what we would make and both Lucy and I shouted macaroons at the same time. We both laughed at our reaction when Martin walked into the kitchen.

He told Lucy there was going to be a part tonight plus his friends were coming over tonight. I thought he was new here and had no friends. I then wanted to make some desserts for his friends and I looked at Lucy and at the same time she looked at me. I smiled hoping we had the same thing in mind.

Martin was totally confused and all he did was wink at me and left. Did he had to do it in front of Lucy I hope she won't ask me anything. When he left u turned to Lucy and I told her a to why we exchanged glances. She said I should show off my skill of making desserts to these rich people. I laughed and when she knew I had the same thing in my mind we both ended in the same place.

I now needed to search for party desserts so that I could make them . Also I didn't know what exactly Martin and his friends like. I felt scared asking him so I would just let it and make anything I could. I would make it a maximum for thirty people plus five.

I went upstairs as Lucy was making dinner. I really need to take Martins shirt off and thank god I had something to wear apart from his clothes. I placed all the bags on the bed and there was none. As I was about to search Martin came in and I asked him if he saw them.

He took my hand and we went to a room it was actually a walk where all his clothes were arranged. Suddenly I spotted my clothes next to his there were neatly hanged.

I was shocked to be honest and I didn't want him to do this at all. I was going to leave one day anyway. And when I told him that he said that what was his was mine and about leaving he would maybe let me go.

I took something comfortable I found and went into the bathroom without looking behind. When I came out of the bathroom he was not there. I took a deep breath and went at the balcony. I heard some voices and looked down.

It was Martin and I guess the party planners they were placing tables as Martin was ordering them. He looked so handsome and I felt like jumping to him. I smiled and went back in.

After thinking of what to make I headed downstairs to the kitchen. All the things I needed were readily available. As fast as I could I made all of them with the help of  Lucy and finished them on time. My shirt was a bit messed up so I decided to go up and change.

It was already night and I heard some soft music and people chit chatting. I looked at the balcony and there were some people and my desserts were beautifully arranged on the long tables. I wish I could taste them and hoped they would save me me some.

I paced around the room whether I should go down or not. Did Martin even wanted me there. I couldn't collect my mind but I went down anyway.

As I was descending from the staircase to the room every person had partner inside there except me. I was a lost bird and had no idea where to go. My eyes fell on Martins with some boys which I guessed were his friends.

They were all ogling at me as if I was some kind of a ghost that walked into the party. I just stood there on my spot not knowing what to do.

Seriously was I ever this shy. I wish I could just hit the bed instead of coming here. Suddenly Martin was walking over my direction. Is he even heading here or ? I looked behind and there was no one.

My mind was now thinking of that moment when a guy walks proudly to a girl and just kissed her well that only happens in movies.  I was about to walk away when he held my hand and I stopped in my tracks.
What was he going to do ?
~~~~~~
Going to update very soon and please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT
~SSk