Chapter 18

Kelly
I woke up as I was tossing and for the first time in my life ever since I came to Dubai I woke up with no headache.

I stood up and went to wash my face. I wanted to go out but I didn't have the guts to so i ended up in the balcony and stared at the beautiful sight in front of me.

He came I don't why but I feel so scared every time he is close to me. I wonder if he is going to hurt me or but he doesn't look like that at all.

He invited me for dinner and we went downstairs. The house was quite beautiful and luxurious. We sat at the dinning table and the food was so mouth watering. Why did he had to make all these food for just two people.

Maybe he has his family who are out

"Are you ok Kelly? Don't you like the food? Do you need something?" He questioned me
I realized I was just playing with the food. I nodded and ate my food silently.

Martin stood up and when he came back he brought my medicine and I took them all.
He asked me if I wanted to go out but I refused

We went to the pool and sat there across one another. The silence was killing me and I just wanted to non stop talking.

"You know that you will be staying here until you get fully better" it was more of an oder than a statement

I never wanted to be a burden on anyone and I told him that after I get better I will leave. He asked me where I would go and I told him it was none of his business as I know where I would go

I felt like killing myself for saying those words to him and he just smile and nodded

Martin offered me a friend request and I hesitated at first because I knew how this would end but I agreed anyway.

We were now friends. I don't know for how long we stayed there talking and we both found ourselves asleep on the couch outside and it was already morning. I had a blanket on me and I wondered how it got here.

Martin was snoring as he had his head on my shoulder. I felt butterflies in my stomach but I ignored them.

He opened his as eyes as he yawned. When he saw the position we were he backed away as fast as he could and started to apologize.
I just laughed and nodded as I walked back to the house.

Martin
Last night was hell of an night. Kelly was extremely fun from who she actually was at first. I really loved last nights Kelly. She opened up to me so fast and I liked it.

We were now friends and am now going to fulfill my duties as a friend. I liked how we talked and end up next to one another. She was so sound asleep and I went inside and took a blanket for us.

I don't know how I ended up on her shoulder actually my head. She headed back inside the house and I followed her behind.
I took the same steps as she took and she was just smiling

All the way to my room and when we reached at the bathroom door her eyes almost popped out of their sockets when I held her hand tightly and pushed her to the wall inside the bathroom.

I turned left and took my shampoos and what I needed. She turned red like really red. I smirked and left the bathroom to the other rooms. I guess now my room was now hers.

I changed and left to my room. I wish I didn't open the door. She made my heart beat exceed by one or two as she stood in front of the big mirror on the wall drying her long hair. She was in my towels and the level of the towel was on her thighs.

For no reason at all I felt I liked her. Her cheeks turned red immediately when she saw me and I just loved it.

I knew she needed something to wear and I went to look for my longest nike Jersey shirt and I gave it to her.

She took it and came out from the bathroom. My shirt reached on her knees and she looked like a little Martin. Her hair was tied in a pony tail. Guess what I was also wearing a Nike tank top.
Am I being so cheesy or it's normal?

After breakfast we went out I had to persuade her to go out with me. She waited as I went to take a car from the garage there was a Ferrari spider a Bugatti Range Rover and Audi I guess. Did my father got all these cars for me. If only Kelly saw all this. Next time I would let her choose the car we would go out with.

Next time?

We were now inside as the gate automatically opened. Kelly was just there smiling and had nothing to say.
I remembered when she told me she left all her belongings at one of the hotel , this girl really was funny she doesn't even recall the hotel she left her stuff.

I drove to the shopping mall because Kelly really needed clothes.It was a huge mall we went from shop to shop as I disturbed her with multiple funny selfies. Kelly would pick cheap clothes and one or two. Then I told her that I would do shopping for her .

I picked anything my eyes fell for and any cloth she would touch. She shouted at me and was even hitting me with her arm to stop buying all this but I took no heed.

We stoped at a shop that sold women's under garments. She was about to leave when I held her by her waist and pulled her inside. I left the shopping bags at the counter and walked into the shop.

I was the only man inside that shop but what can't I help my girl friend with shopping. She picked what she saw as fast as she can. I saw a red strapless bikini and held it on my chest.

"Kelly what do you think about this I think it would really suit you."
" Martin what the hell are you doing put it down! Everyone is looking at you"

I laughed and held it high as she tried to take it form me. I left to the counter leaving her behind blushing.

A lady approached her and she told her something and Kelly was now completely red.
With all the shopping bags we ditched them behind the car and we drove to a hotel lunch. She refused to tell me what that lady told her.

With the help of Siri we found a good beach hotel. We sat at a place with the view of the sea waiting for our lunch.

One thing I realized was that Kelly was the most attractive girl in all the girl's I have met in my life. Her bright intelligent green eyes. When she smiled it was like she showed off her whole beauty. I loved the way she spoke English, and the way she stole glances at me when I was not looking at her.
I took pictures of her talking and as she ate.
~~~~
ENJOYING?
Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT as more chapters are coming!
~SSk