Chapter 17

Kelly
Your too young to die was what he said to me. What's the point of living a life where no one cares for you and you don't have anything to survive upon!What's the point of living when the one you loved are no longer with you!

I was lost in my thoughts when I saw Martin waving his hand around my face.

"Are you ok Kelly ?" He asked.
"Yeah I just need some rest I guess," I replied.
He told me to rest and call him if I needed anything.
Why is he being so nice to me? Is this another trap? What's going on in my life? Am I safe here or not? Those were the questions that kept ringing in my mind.
Sleep over took me God knows when....
——-
Martin
She wanted some sleep and I excused her, last night really was tough for her. I feel so guilty and I really am eager to find out who did this to her. Her eyes were the witness even if she didn't want to confess.

I don't why the hell was I becoming this tender to a stranger.

As I went downstairs I headed to the kitchen where Lucy was and asked for a glass of water. " Do you think I should keep her Lucy until she gets better maybe?" I asked Lucy

I don't know about you sir but if I was in your place I would have helped she literally looks like she went through a lot," she explained

"Well now we have a guest hope you will take care of her well in my absence." I told her
"As you say sir." She answered

I left the kitchen as I told her what to prepare for dinner and headed to the living room. The whole of yesterday's incident way playing in my mind. My first day in Dubai really was a memory to never forget.

I don't know what should I call such kind of feeling am currently experiencing. Well maybe it's because I don't like seeing people in pain and I pity Kelly or ...
Love at first sight it is Martin

My mind really was evil some times but I let it go because I so don't believe in love at first sight God damn! I took my phone and reminded myself as to why I came here.

That's when I recalled that we were having our new branch of Santander in Dubai finally and I was the one to represent it. My father told me that they would be some people who would help me with everything thank God! Also he reminded me that very honorable people would come so i shouldn't embarrass him at all!

I really wasn't in the mood of inheriting anything because it didn't belong to me and I wanted my own business my father made sure that I stop modeling and made sure that I participate in non. This really was a pain in the ass because he was always after me like a tail.

I accepted his offer and that's when he let me into my modeling. I would model for the world richest and famous brands either dressing or accessories. They paid me a hell of amount that made my father jealous of how I lived after all he was expecting me to accept the inheritance and he ended up blackmailing whoever tried to appoint me.

"Sir...sir .... si....." Lucy's voice ringed inside my ear. At first I thought it was a dream but no it wasn't. She told me dinner was ready and whether she should take it to Kelly or call her downstairs.

I thought it would be great if we ate together because she really missed her lunch and had been sleeping for all those hours. I didn't wake her up because she was fully asleep and I wondered for how long she hadn't slept as peacefully as she did now.

I headed upstairs and when I opened the door she was not on the bed. I felt a pang inside my heart and was scared where she was. The toilet was empty and again I saw her standing at the balcony. I felt relieved and went to her.

She looked hesitant at first but when she saw it was me she smiled. She was already changed and was wearing her clothes.

I didn't know what to say so I ended up asking how her sleep was. When I told her she slept the whole day she was flabbergasted. I stared at her and she seemed confused and she finally spoke and said that the swimming pool is beautiful.
——
Hello everyone
Short chapter I know...but
I really missed my lovely wattpadyz
Thank you so much for reading and also for the 1k views on my story 😊
See u soon ❤️