Lia x Shawn

My hands trembling with embarrassment I picked up my phone. You guys can't even imagine how guilty, like I felt as though I lost everything,even though that clearly wasn't the matter.

I dialled his number and instantly he answered.
"Lia look I'm sorry, I would never.."
"Shhhhh, I know shawn you would never so anything to hurt me and I'm so extremely sorry hurting you, it's embarrassing even thinking about my stupidity."
"Well I'm glad you realised your mistake,I have, am and will always love you forever lia and I know we haven't known each other long but I really feel that we can build this relationship that we currently have."
"Shawn, I need to tell you something....... I really truly love you and I am literally so sorry want to be with you."
"Well we are officially a couple"
SHAWN POV

😃😃😃😃😆😆😆 These emoji s legit show my feelings. I am so glad she said that. I don't think I can love anyone the way I love her. You might think that my love is naive but honestly I can say I've been in alot of relationships and being best friends with her has made me the happiest I've ever felt. With the mental compat ability we share, we're perfect for each other.

But before we proceed any further with this relationship we need to sort Brittany out and find out what provoked her to do such a horrible, idiotic thing cos seriously it wasn't cool. If I wasn't a gentleman I would have without a doubt broken her ugly ass ga e that she cakes with makeup to make herself not even look half decent.

I'm going to pick lia up from the waffle house. I've just texted her to tell her I'm coming and we'll discuss our plan over there and also make sure we aren't rushing anything.

Looks himself in the mirror
SHIT I need to change and do my hair she's going to think I'm disgusting oh and shower. All this tension makes you sweat.