The details

so basically, the night went by and omg it was so cheesy and romantic and I know this is weird but I kept on staring at his scar on his cheek. I could honestly talk about him all day and not get tired but I guess that would just piss some people off. hehe. I knew I loved him from that first moment I laid eyes on him but at this moment in time, I was sure.His presence had never made me so happy. The way he made really bad jokes and laughed like they were funny, the way he awkwardly lowered his gaze when I looked him in the eye and most importantly the way he cared for me. I could feel his legs tapping under the table in anxiety. He tries to come across as confident but he's just a big fluffy teddy bear.

I grabbed his hand and whispered in his ear "this is perfect." His face lit up and a massive smile plastered on his cute face.

All of a sudden he held out his hand insinuating to put mine in his. I did and he stood up as did I following where he was going with this and he escorted me to the center of the restaurant. He placed his hands on my waist as I lifted my arms around his neck comfortably.  The mariachi band began playing really soft music (somehow) and I and Shawn swayed to the music in sync. I had to look up to the ceiling to take a look at his beautiful face so I guess he noticed that and bent his head down against mine. His face became flushed and his eyes began to twinkle. This was it. 

He leaned in first and kissed me softly in front of everyone in the restaurant as he caressed my cheek. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment and about 10 seconds of kissing felt like forever. As he pulled away we smiled at each other as I anxiously nervously fumbled and looked at the ground. He gently lifted my chin up until we were staring at each other eye to eye. I wish this moment would last forever, but it didn't.