Tweets

Lia Pov

Okay so like he's taking so long to come like normal he's quick to arrive anywhere.
45 minutes later
He walks through the door with freshly washed and groomed hair, and a big smile painted across his just shaven face.

We embrace each other in a deep hug and I can smell a scent of strong calone from him.

We sit down and he orders and I can't help hit notice a look of confusion,tension and him looking extremely worried. His eyebrows were all wiggly and I felt like just giving him one big passionate kiss to relieve all his stress and anxiety.

"Shawn"
"Hmm yh lia you were saying"
"What's up"
"It's Brittany"
"Yh we need to talk about her..."
"Not just about her but these awful tweets"
"WHAT TWEETS ARE YOU ON ABOUT SHOW ME THE FUCK SHE SAID RIGHT NOW"
"It isn't exactly what she said that's upsetting but how other people have reacted to her."

A video of shawn pushing/punching Brittany (I can't remember).

After just seeing the fucking video............................

I'm literally laughing my head off she's so stupid she needs a slap on her face

The whole video Is so dumb she's just showing the bit where she can be classed as "the victim" like wth is she going to get out of doing all of this.

But soon after I realised what she was going to get out of doing this so her being popular and all gives her a leg up on social media therfore attracting alot of followers.

The amount of hate that 10 second clip caused is unreal.

Shawn's face throughout seeing my reaction became more upset than ever.

Now Shawn's twitter is full of hate to do with being a nasty fuck boy who sleeps with any girl he can find. And you know what. I click on the guys profile who said that and it was an obese blob showing off his nipples and man boobs.(that's just his dp though )

I look at his bathroom selfies and it's clear who the f boy is.

I don't really feel angry tbh cos what else can you expect from a slut like her.

I was laughing my head off and Shawn was looking at me like some kind of crazy person but once I showed him that weird guy he couldn't help but start laughing his arse off too.

God he looks amazing when he smiles.