Nasty ******* in the world!!!!

LIA'S P.O.V

Okay, shawn is walking up to me for lunch and i can't help but bite my lip. He's so good looking. I just can't help it. He was wearing a t-shirt on and boy-o-boy he's got muscles. Looking up at me he handsomely smirked as he walked over to me trying to pull a pick up line.

"You must be a hell of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room."I chuckled at how cheesy this was but i also longed for him to actually mean it, to say he loves me and i'm his rock and all that but i guess he doesn't feel the same way as me.

"What, not impressed...... okay what about this, "your eyes are as blue as the ocean and baby,... i'm lost at sea." I've got to admit he's REALLY charming and i couldn't help but just,well lean in..........................................................................

SHAWN'S P.O.V

SO, i decided to be a man and go for my lady. Use a bunch of pick up lines and play it cool.

SHE THOUGHT I WAS JOKING!!!!!!!!!!! she literally just laughed in my face, can't she take a hint. I gotta say yeah i was being EXTREMELY cheesy right now but isn't that what crazy 14yr olds are like. I tried again and this time i think she actually felt it..... the initial emotion i was intending to carry towards her.

Suddenly,looking into my eyes she smiled and leaned towards me,finally this was it! Her eyes were sparkling with the love i was craving for.

THEN.....................................................................................................BRITTANY HAPPENED

"WOAH WOAH WOAH, back off lia.Shawn doesn't like you okay get that into your thick skull and he never will.I was so nice to even let you into our squad and this is how you repay me ,stealing MY man! watch what i do to you you...."

she was legit raising her hands at lia and what crap was she blurting out of her disgusting mouth. Before she could even lay a finger on lia i grabbed her and threw her across the floor LIGHTLY, i mean she is still is a girl.

I just noticed the whole canteen was staring at lia and i. She was sobbing her eyes out, i gave her a hug to try and comfort her but instead of that she pushed me away and ran! I called out her name and even though she didn't reply i knew she was ignoring me.

What does this mean??? Did she actually have feelings for me and is upset by brittany and her load of crap she dumped on us.NOOOOO brittany the son of a *****! what did she do. we were even going to share or first kiss and this idiot ruined it all.

Brittany at this point was totally fine, surprisingly she wasn't hurt which is a shame cos i really felt like breaking her face.

I didn't care about anyone but lia at this point in time and she's the most important person in my life right now.

I have to find her and fast, before any more misunderstanding is created.

LIA'S P.O.V

I couldn't take anymore that girl who does she think she is shawn i........... wait are these two in a relationship,then why was he going to accept my kiss. That ...ooooh i wanna kill him. How dare he try to pass time with me.

WOW he tried to act all on my side by pushing her. What does that signify, THAT THEY DIDN'T DATE NOTTTTTT. Nobody does that. You don't flirt with a girl and then! No, I shouldn't have leaned in, it was my mistake!!! I just hope shawn doesn't come running after me.