Actual first date

so we have a long drive to the surprise place where Shawn is supposed to be taking me and its actually taking forever.

"how long more Shawn, by the time we get there my makeup will most likely come off."

he smiles and says "don't worry not much longer."

within a couple of minute he parks up in front of the seaside with a beautiful coastline and a whole row of shops and restaurants. Its breathtaking. before i can open the door to the car to get out Shawn beats me to it and says the tradition gentleman line..."ladies first" i step outside and we walk arm in arm across the coast just as the sun begins to set. Truly i was mind blown.

Minutes later we reach a colourful bright kind of hut. i hesitate because it looks kinda sketchy but i just follow shawn anyway because i trust him. just as we step through the door, a mariachi band YES a mariachi band begin to play loud mexican music in front of us. at this point i cant stop laughing and neither can he. he kisses me lightly on the cheek. I blush although trying not to and i think he notices cos then he not just properly kisses me on my lips and i dont want to pull away. im not shy anymore and neither am i blushing. i feel a sense of contentment. Hes the first to pull away and a wave happiness flourishes over me as though i've never been happier.

The mariachi band surprisingly begin to play soft and romantic music as we sit down at the candle light dinner table. we order our food and shawn is just eyeing me in what seems tobe curiosity.i laugh it off and thank him. he confidently begins bragging how he organised that band to  play and i realise how much effort he actually put into this.