Chapter 12

I told troy that my husband may be a very cruel man, who I've lost respect for but I had enough respect for myself to not cheat, as much as my husband pushed me to it.

At the age of twenty eight, I  started suffering from severe anxiety attack. I was undergoing so much pressure, it felt like i was going to die.

My family a friend barely understood what I was going through. Whenever I had an attack people would just think I was crazy , this made things worse. If only they knew what I was going through.

I tried consulting a doctor but they told me that there was nothing they could do for me only I could heal myself, as if I didn't already try.

I felt like I was in a world by myself where I had to mend my broken heart, heal myself and pick up the broken pieces and move on.

From that day onward I told myself that no one had my back so don't but your trust in anyone. Then I remember Jesus, he was always there doing these things for me, so every time I had a problem instead of telling a friend I told him.

I kept praying and praying, pleading to him for a deliverance. I spent most of my days in the house of the Lord, praising my God my savior.

Many morning I would feel someone or something holding me down and I would repeat the words " blood of Jesus against you Satan and your followers you will never conquer me".

My husband didn't understand the meaning of our marriage or the meaning of the word husband. We went counseling together, he pretended like he to wanted to change but the minute we got home he puts back on his mask and starts to scare me.