Chapter 15

I went out more, got more friends and socialized more. My husband forbid me to wear certain clothes or do my hair certain ways because he knew other man would come rushing to me.

On our anniversary we would normally go out for dinner at a very exquisite restaurant, this year I decided not to show up.I was too busy out with people who meant something to me and who I meant something to.

I no longer valued my relationship. It felt like there was a stranger in my house. He was always a pain in the ass but now he's no longer a pain to me.

He went a way on a business trip for a couple of weeks. That's when I really got my game on. I went as far as to sleep over troys house for the first week. We had crazy sex, I haven't felt so good in a long while.

Though I know It was wrong it felt so right. He washed, cooked and cleaned for me I never expected anything like this from him. He made sure I was well pleased in and out of bed.

Troy understood me more than anybody else. He went through similar problems with his past fiance, they didn't last long enough to get married.

He was just as fed up of being cheated on and treated like nothing as I was. Our love grew for each other by the minute. I was a bit doubtful and I think he was too.

My husband showed me nothing less than pure love when we just met, now it's pure hatred. I was afraid of being hurt again. I couldn't allow myself to fall too deep. I woke up one morning feeling sick, so I went to the doctor. She told me that I was three weeks pregnant.

"I'm dead now". I remember repeating these .I wasn't going to let my husband kill another child for me , I've wanted this for a long while". I had to find a way out of this mess. Doctor thomas told me that my blood pressure was a bit high and that it wasn't good for neither nor the baby