Chapter 37

I called my husband workplace to find out if he came to work everyday. His boss said he had been out sick for weeks. He was lying and skipping work.

This lover really meant a lot to him. Julia said it was the same thing with her husband. I invited her to my church for fasting. She wasn't much of a Christian but she was a hurtful person who's been through so much and wants a break through like I did.

She told me that her parents got divorced when she was four years old. It crushed her heart so much she always dreamed about having a beautiful family until that dream became a nightmare.

She started doing drugs at the age of fourteen and by sixteen she started doing prostitution. She knew she was worth more than that so she stopped.

She realized that life is like a dream and a nightmare but the best part is you can always wake up and it's over. Your left with only the memory.

It was like God brought two broken hearted people together to mend each other. We fasted and prayed and give God all the praise he deserved.

I was in a messy situation but I kept feeling like there was going to be a beautiful ending. We stayed there for the entire day. My mom dropped off the kids they enjoyed church a lot especially Paisley. She was the teenager i always wanted to be.