Chapter 14

I didn't want to believe what was happening even though it was right in front of me. I didn't deserve this I did everything a wife was suppose to do for her husband.

I walked out of the room with tears clouding my eyes. He grabbed me, held me, started crying and begging for forgiveness. He assured me that he would never do it again.

My heart was completed broken.
The faired skin lady walked towards us dressed in her underwear and her bra. She was slim, tall and pretty. She had a pair of dreamy eyes.

She was our marriage counselor. They told me everything, from the moment it started until this day. I wanted to slap her in the face but I remained calm.

One day he went to her office without me and started flirting with her,she fell for it told him that i wasn't good for him, from then they started dating. By the looks on their faces the expected me to understand that they were made for each other and I should consider forgiving them.

My husband looked different, it was like I didn't know who he was anymore. I was so mad at him I wanted to hurt them both. That was the first time I started thinking about killing my husband, I was loosing my cool.

I made up my mind to go on that date with troy. I must say I really enjoyed myself, so I went on a second and a third. I stopped cooking, washing and cleaning up after my husband. He no longer deserved it.

I was determined to play the game he was playing and it's going good so far. I felt powerful, like the world evolved around me.

My husband no longer had control over me. I was a good wife gone bad. I'm going to show him that I can survive with or without him in my life.

He noticed the changes I've made and started complaining. He sure can dish out something that he can't take. I started giving myself more credit.

I spent more time at the salon and whenever I went shopping. I was young, beautiful, smart and sexy, so it was to to start looking my age and get back on track.