Chapter 8

He said he was going to leave because he had to go to work soon. Minutes after I took the pill I started feeling pain. He bought something for me to eat because I hadn't eaten from morning then he left me.

The pain got worse, so i confronted my mom. She told me that it was normal and that it would soon pass. I didn't want to tell her what happened. I curled up in my bed crying and she asked me how I felt and I told her that my belly bottom cramp. She call a cab to take me to the hospital.

On my way to the hospital I prayed that God would spare both our lives and if he couldn't spear us both he should spear my baby's life he was innocent. He didn't deserve to die.

Unfortunately God had other plans, I lost my baby boy, and the doctor said that there was nothing she could do to save him so I had to watch him die. I can still remember seeing him laying down lifeless. I spent couple weeks in the hospital because my blood pressure was very low and the said they could release me until it was normal.

There's a hole in my heart where my child should be. I forgave him and gave him another chance. I always had in up in my heart for killing myself. Sometimes I blamed myself because I could have stopped it.

God knows my heart he knew I never meant to do it. The abuse didn't stop and I got fed up I wanted to leave so badly but my foolish heart wouldn't let me.

He promised to let me further my education but he failed to do so. I dropped out of school for a child that I had to kill. I felt like a failure and I know I was a disappointment to my mom.

He kept leading me to believe that he would change. I thought he would had some pithy towards me for what he has done but I know now that's he not sorry.