Chapter 14: So Many Questions, But Very Few Answers

It was in fact the dead of the night and Lucia was once again tired. All three of them needed to figure out where they would all go to rest considering there was one bed and one couch. Leo let both Minerva and Lucia sleep together on the one bed while he slept on the couch. Lucia and Minerva were quickly already sleeping while Leo on the other hand was having a hard time since he kept awakening because of all the nightmares he had over and over. After the third time he woke up, he went into the shower with clothes on, and just sat there with the near-boiling water fell on his head. After about an hour or so, Leo had finally left the shower and sat on the roof of the house waiting until day to come. When morning came, the men were knocking on the door. Lucia opened it and they came in in full armor.

"Where did you three come from? Who are you?"

Leo told them everything but left out the part that him and Minerva were vampire hybrids.

The men said "Alright, you can stay here but you must fight and help out" everyone nodded and the men left. The three began working and began noticing that it was becoming harder and harder for Minerva and Leo to hide the true powers within.

"Sounds great" said the both instantly.