Chapter 18: The Revelation

Minerva and Leo stormed into the house and quickly sought Lucia. They found her on the couch taking a nap.

"LUCIA!" Leo screamed and shook her awake

"the fuck do you want, i was having a pleasant dream." Lucia said with a glare.

"You need to listen to Minerva ok?"

"Alright, what's going on?"

"Take your shirt off." Minerva said. 

"What? Why...?" Lucia asked.

"We need to see something"

"Can someone tell me what's going on?!"

"Oh for the love of god" Minerva muttered under her breath as she quickly flew to Lucia and ripped the back of her shirt.

"Well I'll be damned...you're the one." Minerva whispered.

"Oh shit" Leo said.

"What. Is. Going. On!" Lucia asked.

"There is a prophecy told of a young warrior that is to save all of humanity. She has a tattoo that starts to form on her back at the age of 16 and when it is full formed it is two wings with the vampire crest. She is to turn to a full fledged vampire, not a hybrid like Leo and I. Not from a bite, but from the Telypisan bottle."

"Whoa. This is a lot to take in...So I'm supposed to save all of humanity, find the Telypsian bottle and become a full fledged vampire?" 

"Yes." 

"I'm going to go for a walk...I'll be back before dark." Lucia said as she left the room, went into the bedroom and found a black tshirt and her leather jacket and brushed past Leo and Minerva and out the door.