Chapter 7: The Vampire

When the Vampire got down to the bottom Lucia on instinct took her knife from her belt...but soon realized there was no need for it. Something about this mysterious lady...

When Leo got to the bottom he took Lucia aside explained to that the lady was a vampire and wanted to join The Savage.

"You’re kidding right...how is this possible? How do you know she won't rip our throats out while we're sleeping?" Lucia asked.

"I don't know. Let’s just see how this pans out, alright? Leo said.

"Fine"

They walked back to the lady and she introduced herself..."Hello, my name is Minerva and I assure you I won't rip your throat out while you're sleeping. If I wanted to do that, I would've done that by now." Minerva said.

Lucia gave her an icy look and went to go get some more wood so she didn't have to hear Minerva’s bullshit. There was something about Minerva that unsettled her and she will not trust her until she proves herself trustworthy.  Leo wrote on a receipt from the grocery store that he knows she cant be trusted but if this person can be trusted it can a good advantage to have in the team.

Until then, they need to watch where they step and hopefully they won't get killed.