Viktor in Japan

He was leaving to Japan. To be there for his dog when I couldn't even be there for my own. Before he left me alone with his coach, he gave me another blow job.

This time, it seemed desperate and it drove him on. He didn't speak the whole time, his face flushed red. I tugged at his hair when I was close to cumming. He took in every drop and swallowed it.

His pants were the loudest sound in the quiet room. His gray hair was now a bit messy and his beautiful eyes had a red tone to it.

"I'm sorry I have to leave but, I'll be back to you soon. I'm glad that you would let me go see Makkachin. When we are together again, I'll offer something more of value to you."
The plane took off with my lover inside. Now that he was gone, it would be harder to keep my emotions in check. Yakov didn't really seem interested in the feelings I possessed, making it harder to focus.

Yurio's hatred seemed to grow when he heard Viktor propose such an idea to his current coach. He didn't want Yuri around, much less when I won the Hot Springs on Ice event back in Japan.

So he was surprised when Yakov did take me for the day. My hotel room was empty and the only thing I could hold against my body was a sushi plush from the Cup of China.

The hours of the night ticked away with me being awake and unable to sleep with a warm body beside me. We didn't have sex yet, Viktor seems to be waiting for the right time.

He knew that this was going to be my first time and wanted it to be a perfect night of us just going wild.

-----------------
That moment when you lose one follower.

I never really had a problem with followers before so....you're missing out bud!